WTB Tomos Fairing

Hi Gang, Might as well ask. Anyone have a full size Tomos Targa faing they be interested in selling or trading for some cool stuuf? My Peds a 99 Tomos Targa LX,Mines Yellow but any color will do. Have Paint will match :-)..David

Re: WTB Tomos Fairing

David i got the fairing thats in my profile pic .. i dont think you would want it though... its cracked on the one side and i covered it with epoxy but the epoxy never smoothed out

Chris CMM

Hey Chris, If you'll give it up cheap then I'll put the time and energy into remaking it. Seems like a worthwhile project. What the heck, figure out the added cost thats fair and I'll up the amount that I'll be putting in the mail to you tommorrow...David

ok welll brand new right now off MJ is 80 so $20 for that bringing your total to $75... sound good?

oo and david, i couldnt get the nut off that connects the gears and the self lock clutch and the return sring so im just going to ship you them together as a whole ..

Chris CMM

Sounds fair to me Chris, That nut is held in place by that flat washer that has one side bent up but they can be difficult at times and sending the unit as a whole will make install that much easier. The $$ will be on it's way to you tommorrow so pack that shit up Bro, and thanks for everything...David

Oh yea chris whatever attaching brackets,acorn nuts what all hold that fairing in place will be much apprecited. did you have asny luck getting that M.F---kin soft metal screw out of the inspection hole? just wondering. For such as small piss ant screw it sure has given me big balls over the past few week :-)...TTYL..David

naw i couldn't get it out .. i tried a number of things ... praying WD-40 in there to loosen it and everything and i ended up stripping it ... :( sorry david

Chris CMM

I feel your pain brother believe me what cheap shit metal they make that freaking screw out of. Thanks for trying. Hey I'm going to email you may work address if that's OK that will save me a trip to the P.O downtown...Thanks..David

ok david its all taped up and ready to go .. im going to be in VA for the next couple of days so ill leave it to my dad to ship when it comes... oo and check your email

Chris CMM

Got your email Chris, thanks again for everthing have a happy and safe trip to Va..David

Now if we could get these darn P.O workers to move a little faster we'd have it made ;-)

Please Don't tell your Dad I said that ;-)..David

haha ... yeah he's pissed at them too .. he got some honors in the state for the lowest margin of error with .009 and voted PO worker with best work ethic in the county ... its just the other idiots he works with

Chris CMM

Bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread