1978 Puch Kromag

$1000, runs fine, restored/custom

Re: 1978 Puch Kromag

How so? It doesn't still look like this, does it?

did you mean $100?

Hey. Thats custom tape on the seat. So give the kid a break already.

na i seen it on craigslist its been all repainted. but i dont think anyone will pay 1000 for a moped.

NailheadRocketman /

I know some crazy S.O.B.s that will, mainly my best friend that moved to Nevada, he wants me to sell him my Sebring when its done. Happy Festivus everyone!

Paul

Do you have a photo of it, and how do I view it I am new to this site.

looks really sweet. I really like when the corrosion has been removed from the motor

I think it is about the paint level of a fourth grader. I mean, cmon, make it one solid color so it doesnt look like you didnt care about the forks!

he was obviously just scared to take the hydrolic forks apart.

Bump

chris thinks we will pay 1000 for a puch frame

well thats what the website says

I have just finished the bike, and it looks a lot better, lmao. No DUCT TAPE SEAT! Plus I just finished rewiring it, so the electrical is all there, including all the switches. The only things that needs to be done is a diagnostic to find why it doesn't run. I replaced and rewired everything back to original state, so it SHOULDN'T have this problem. Could use new wire tubes though. ALSO, I have lowered the price to $700 for all my hard work, plus the custom seat cover.

1167270146_pict0001.jpg

To be honest. I thought it looked better the first time around. Even with the taped seat. I sure wouldn't be using the word restored in the description.

"$1000, runs fine, restored/custom."

"The only things that needs to be done is a diagnostic to find why it doesn’t run. I replaced and rewired everything back to original state, so it SHOULDN’T have this problem."

You my friend are an ass.

ok, fine, the correct story! I had it running perfectly before I painted it, now its doesn't run, big whoop! just get over it, $700 or jack shit.

that piece of shit isnt worth 200. You never get your money back out of something when you "restore" it. So 700 for a ped that doesnt run, in the dead of winter is what you are trying to pull? Are you retarded?

Again he has it on craigslist for $550 But thinks if your a Mopedarmy forum poster you should pay $700 What is it that you have against the moped army. Why would we pay $700 for that wreck. When we could get it for $550 or less if we check craigslist.

hey Xmopedracer, check again, it says $700 on Craigslist also. dumb ass

I paid $200 when it didn't run, then I got it to run with $400 extra. eat it

Why would you try to sell that as restored, there are bare wires and it is still a stupid paintjob. And it ran until you painted it? What, did u put paint in the gas tank and filled the engine with it.

I just checked again It still says $550. But it doen't matter. I don't think anyone would give you $550 for that piece of crap. If they do I sure would like to meet the stupid bastard that did.

Quote"

Custom Puch Moped - Electrical Problem - $550 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-252735362@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-12-23, 12:33AM PST

I've just restored my Puch moped, but now I want to sell it. It is in great shape. It has the following things recently done to it:

- New Paint (Black/Blue/Chrome)

- New Hardware, Gaskets, and Seals

- Engine tuned for max speed

- Custom Seat Cover (made by me)

Unfortunatley, it has an electrical proplem (runs,dies, then ???), so I'm selling "AS IS" for $550, due to all the hard work, hours, and cost I put into it. Firm price

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

Sure Looks Like Its Says $550 to Me

check the site, not your saved web page, dumb ass.

"Sure Looks Like Its Says $700 to Me"

Who did the tuning for max speed? it looks to have a stock exhaust,airbox,cylinder,carb? Man your a retard.

Dude, if you are going to get so offensive about it, then quit trying to sell it for an outrageous price. You may have put hard work into it, but it still doesnt run. i wouldnt pay 200 bucks for sumthing that doesnt, let alone 550 or 700 or whatever you set your price for.

Daniel, max speed on a stock engine/carb/exhaust/etc. means I boosted the speed from 27mph to 35mph.

Trevor, putting the bike at $500 would be the lowest I go in price, because any bike, including mine, would end up costing $3,000 to get it to top quality anyway, so $500 is still a good deal, even if there are only two problems on this bike, compression and the exhaust gasket, which can both be fixed quite easily.

Also, you could get it to run for sure by using the rolling frame, and load everything off a $600 125cc pit bike on to it, making it reach speeds of 70+ mph and you could still call it a moped, but on steroids.