Looking For Donations

I need moped parts badly, Puch preferred. If you live in the Bay Area and/or you can ship them to me for free, that would be greatly appreciated

Re: Looking For Donations

Etheran St.james /

you've got a rusty wheel rolling your way. some missing spokes however. i hope it makes it over the rockies.

See Ya Moped Army /

Get a part time job after school and wekend and earn money for parts, Asking for handouts isn't cool.

Yeah really, you cant have people ship you stuff for free. face it, shipping is expensive, and anyways if you want a moped that bad, make some money or trade for it!

Edward Edwards /

Like Larry said, asking for handouts isn't cool. Once you work for some thing and pay for it you will know what "Pride Of Ownership" means.............ped58

Can you fix hot water heaters or something?

Panhandling over the web, very ingenious!

Maitland Of the Loin /

and at the same time hes selling his custom moped for 1000

wow michael, you're a fucking assclown.

Get a JOB douche-bag

He only wants $700 on craigslist for his ped. But descides to rake the Mopedarmy folks for a $1000. And then even asks us for free parts. What a DICK and on Christmas no less.

Etheran St.james /

better yet, feel free to post your address and see what turns up in your mailbox...

I got qot whole bag of land mines the kids picked up out of the back yard this past weekend I'll include free shipping:)

HOW DO YOU SPELL HOOSPAR ??

Call ups,usps, and some other shipping companys. If they will ship for free so will I, Tis the season.

See Ya Moped Army /

Chutzpah.

HOW DO YOU SPELL HOOSPAR ??

this kid isn't doing anything wrong. he's just spoiled fucking rotten. he's never had to work for anything in his life. Fuck you kid.

also, i love these kids who glue vinal and foam to a 2x4 and call the seat "custom". either learn how to sew or cut a pattern and take it to someone who can. tailors will sew it up for $20.

+ freeghia

lol

love those bars,lol

I love how it's described as a Custom Built ped, yet it has an Electrical problem (WTF 7 wires) lol

lets all give parts away so they can be sold on ebay.

tell Mr. McDouche Bag here that if he ever comes to S.F. he is going to be shown the wrong side of my tires. I swear to g, this kid needs a fuckin ass beating.

Maitland Of the Loin /

lol

hes got this on craigslist now too

« Go to Topic — end of thread