78 puch magnum x dirtbike $350

78 puch magnum x dirt bike $350 or B.O. http://delaware.craigslist.org/mcy/248664388.html

Re: 78 puch magnum x dirtbike $350

I have a nicer rear fender for sale, if you or your buyer is intrested.

how bout a side cover? if it doesnt sell ill probably drop it off to a friend in the spring that does the bike show/swap meet circuit and let him try to sell it, or stick it on ebay......

only have the two on mine, I saw some on ebay for only 49 euros a while back.

I may be interested in it if I can get it shiped to indiana

Mr. Bob

im all ears

Where is the bike located? Shipping is the biggest problem. cash isn't. I got a freind picking up 2 Puchs in FL the first week of march so if you are between MI and FL he can get it or I will Have to find out what UPS costs. But I am interested in it regardless.

Mr Bob

Bump

listed on ebay today.285 reserve, 350 bin.....iff someone does the BIN , Ill store it for a month or 2 provided they paypal the whole amount on purchasing the bike..... listing number 180068345331 sorry yall but I gotta move some bikes , I found a deal on something ive been wanting a long time, and need to roll some things before I miss out on it .....my 82columbia commuter with 130 original miles is going on here too as soon as I get a new petcock and front tube for it from moped junkyard, ive just been too friggin busy to drive down there and pick one up.............

awe man , i love it.

is this the size of a moped? or smaller? what kind of weight can it hold?

its about the size of a honda 70....it runs about the same top end as a ped, but a lot quicker.....has smaller tires.......its fun I weigh about 195 and ride it sometimes....

i would love to buy it.

if you are in Baltimore you are about 100 miles away from me my friend,.... cash or Paypal...ya Paypal me 100 and bring the rest in cash , Ill even meet ya at Kent Island this side of the bridge, it don't get much easier than that..thats like what 50 miles or so?

i dont have a paypal account.

but I would meet you in kent island on sunday with all the cash, if you are interested in that let me know.

How about at the viking mini golf in oc?

joe

you know, i will never be able to ride this bike...

i am 6' 2",,, i will break my neck...

sorry, i pass.

dont be sorry.its not for everyone, the height was what I like about it though, Im about 5'7' and it fits me decent, the suzuki JR 50s they used to have, ya either had to be about 10 yrs old or a dwarf to ride them..they were like a pocket bike about a foot off the ground ,,.......I'm optomistic that someone on ebay will take it., if not then we will keep it and advertize it on CL again in the spring when more people have cash to spend... its a nice cheap beginner dirt bike for a kid, thats why we got it. my 15 year old used to ride it a lot, but all her friends have cars now, and the twins dont ride much anymore, so the dirt bikes just set..

I,m still interested in it. send me an e mail to spootski@kconline.com with your address so I can send you a check and we can work on shipping later.

Mr. Bob

its on ebay now, Im kinda committed there now , has some interest, I have the reserve of $285 posted in the description, Im sure it will bring that..2nd day on there and its up to 75 bucks......best I can tell is wait a few days and see if it hits reserve..and if ya wanna pick up a deal bid 285 at the last minute ....or do the BIN price of 350 to insure that you win.......its up to you.its been on here for sale a few times for more than that and it got only lukewarm interest.......couple tirekickers........only reason I listed it is I found a sweet bike that ive been desiring a long time for 350 and need the cash .I will let you send me a certified bank check(has to clear first though) or postal MO if you do the BIN, and work out something for you to come get it........Id rather a real moped person buy it anyway......

i would love to have that bike

but its far away and i have no cash

1167470982_magnumx.jpg

let me know if it dose not go.

Mr Bob

Ill sell it to anyone thats interested, but ya gonna have to commit to it on ebay now. My ad cost 35 bucks. (what a friggin ripoff) ...I aint gonna cancel it . thats that much less I get.You wouldnt believe how many times people have told me they wanted something and then stopped emailing me and after i emailed them back a half dozen times, they told me they found something else or some other reason.I know how life goes, your girlfriend gets pregnant and your wife says ya gotta pay for the abortion, or your car takes a shit on the interstate on the way to work, your dog needs a kidney transplant...or breast implants etc . but hey shit happens, but if least if someone has a problem and bails on me and its on ebay, I can probly get my ebay fees credited for another listing.....if it dont sell on ebay......well ur welcome to make me a offer or whatever....if someone buys my ct 90 or my columbia thats going on CL later today...i wont care if i sell the magnum or not anyway

bumpitty bump

bump

13 hrs left!!

SOLD!

« Go to Topic — end of thread