Montgomery Ward

Anyone interested in parts from a 1980 montgomery ward moped with the water jacketed engine? There's one for sale locally - I was going to pick it up and part it out. Contact me if you're interested.

1166797697_munky_ward.jpg

Re: Montgomery Ward

Dude, thats way too sweet to part out.

I totally agree. Don't part that out. It's too obscure and cool... Get that beast on the road again.

just my 2 cents

Justin

Grey, you're up early today. LOL

I'd pick it up and keep it, but it needs clutch work. I'm pretty sweet on the motobecane I have anyway. What do you guys think it might be worth? Cosmetics look pretty good.

See Ya Moped Army /

$25

are you coming to california anytime? maybe within the next few months?

I mean im really interested in the whole bike and was wondering if you were coming to california and could bring it with you. but if you wanted, I could pay you some extra to box it up and ship it DHL.

it was sold yesterday.

+ freeghia

looks like a colombia

It did have a columbia engine. water jacketed and all. the only reason that we didn't get it started was because we couldn't get the clutch plate to engage (we didn't try to hard though)

good luck to who ever bought it.

+ freeghia

i had one of those for a while,

columbia comuter, it came with an air/liquid cooled two speed variated solo engine.

pretty interesting, yet the most uncompfortable seat i have ever sat on.

and very shakey,,, and those clutch plates are very rare and hard to find.

joe

Bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread