Iowa Peds WANTED

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy mopeds in the Central Iowa area, but also statewide. I would even be willing to pickup in surrounding states. Please let me know what you have.

Thank you.

-Chris

Re: Iowa Peds WANTED

Fellow Iowa Stater: I bought a nice Maxi off a guy in Ankeney a few months ago. What are you going to do with all these mopeds?

I've been slowly draining Iowa of all of its mopeds for the past several years. True mopeds are hard to find in Iowa as it's loaded with Honda Expresses and QT50's. I've picked up three old Motobecanes, an Allstate and several Maxis in Iowa. Iowa was the last place I expected to find top-tank Motobecanes. I will be traveling through Des Moines in late January and I might have something if you're looking for something particular. My in-laws are in Iowa City so we go there every so often. I grew up around Waterloo/Cedar Falls (UNI grad) myself but no family is still there.

Hey, Chris. I live in Ames and am selling my Honda MB5:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/106088/106088/

-Matt

rduritsa- I am looking to rally a few up, fix them up, and sell them to friends (for what I have in them) to eventually start a local club. Right now all I have is a Vespa P125 scooter.

brystheguy- What do you have for fixer uppers? Not too worried about brands, but I like Motobecane's and Puch's equally.

manthone- Thanks for the offer, but I am more than capable of working on project peds. Your's is out of the price range for the reason stated to rduritsa.

Thank you.

-Chris

No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool, nothing else. This is Ames Mister.

No prob, Chris. Post if you start up a club-- haven't seen too many things other than the c'rockets and Harleys lately.

you might want to look in fairfield, they were quite popular there, especially on campus

« Go to Topic — end of thread