O/T Need Lights

A bit of the Moped topic gang but the fact of the matter is I really need to come up with a headlamp and tailight for my 28 speed pedal bike. If any one of us has this sort of thing laying around then lets chat. Otherwise let me know if you know of some reasonble online sources..Thanks In Advance..David

Re: O/T Need Lights

Ebay?

those little car fog lights ... i ahve them on my ped and its sick

I know not of what you speak, please do tell..David

Yea I checked out Ebay and most of the stuff as cool as it seems is either from England or Hong Kong. I just figured I'd look locally first.American at heart I guess...David

Dude buy a cateye from ebay they are hella bright.

Bike shops sell a unit that has a battery that looks like a water bottle..these are crazy bright...also expensive..i use a clip on led for the front and a clip on red led on the rear..these are crazy bright and batts last forever...I use these on both my mtn bike and my road bike! paid 24.99 for headlight at a bike shop and 3.50 for tail light at AX-man surplus. Good luck to you..be safe!

Etheran St.james /

^Like they said^

I've had good experience with Blackburn Quadrant Mars combo break> If you wanna get fancy and have an awesome system that you can switch from bicycles, helmets, mopeds, ect. check out these NiteRiders break> Those HIDs are painfully bright. Plus if you've gottem on a bicycle, cagers don't really know what the heck you are and tend to give you more room.

Thanks for the great leads Gang, It would appear I[ve got some searching to do but at least now I have a clue...David...AKA..Clueless In Ct.

« Go to Topic — end of thread