For sale or parts, 79 Sachs/Hercules m-4

Kinda still trying to decide exactly what to do with her, but, I have a 1979 Hercules M-4, excellent condition, needs a new coil. I have no time to fix/play with my toy, so I now consider letting her go to somone else's hands.

She has a Sachs 505/1b engine, approx 1500 km on bike and has been maintained and cleaned pristinely in the last 6 months it has been in my possesion.

Moped (if sold as a whole) will include helmet, and ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK !!!! Moped was bought through stars and stripes with a matching red one (bike is blue) I have slaes brochures, original shipping invoices and sales reciepts, along with title.

The ONLY issues are as follows, Bike ran untill recently when coil went out (19.77 online at http://www.mopedshop.com/Internal-High-Tension-Moped-Coil-p/puc3644505122.htm ) and the incedilbly srtange looking headlight bulb is burnt out. Ran great at about 35-40 MPH ..... I love this ped , but like I said I have no time for her.

I will also consider parting her out... if there is any interest.

Pics will be up soon. Please respond at tim556644@hotmail.com

BTW...... I am in Sacramento CA. Local buyers are preferred, but not nessesary.

Tim in Sacramento.

Re: For sale or parts, 79 Sachs/Hercules m-4

Pics??

waiting on pictures, i am interested in parts

Tom Rainwater /

I dropped you an email - interested in buying the bike, I'm down in Milpitas. Sent you my cell.

How much are you looking to get? Im in redding so getting it wouldn't be a real problem.

Last minute christmas shopping sucks.

I shall post pics this evening, so check back.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/img/gallery/1976_hercules_m5.jpg This photo is just about identical, my ped is blue, has alloy wheels, and it lacking a chain cover.

Tim in Sacramento

Tom Rainwater /

Tim,

Email me, let's do bisness! majtom94atyahoo

or call 2099142289

Tom

if you part out a ped that nice and that complete you should be hung! Put a coil on the bitch, it takes 15 minutes.

Tom Rainwater /

Fix it or sell it to me; hurry up with a decision.

email sent.

Tom Rainwater /

what did you do with this bike - I'm still waiting to hear from you.

« Go to Topic — end of thread