O/T looking to trade for a moped

I'm looking to buy another moped, hopefully somewhere close to home. I'm west of Cincinnati and I'd love to swap a drum kit, my '86 caprice station wagon, or a '78 Checker cab for a mostly complete moped. if it would run that helps.

I've got a very nearly perfect Puch Maxi and a Tomos Silver Bullet Project and I'd like to add one or two more mopeds to my garage

Re: O/T looking to trade for a moped

lets see a pic of that wagon man, i got some peds up for grabs.

picture should be attached, I actually drove it a little, the picture is from when I did the brake lines over the summer. it's pretty much been storage since then, it will run if I charge the battery and put the new plugs in it.

the last guy had it for a daily car until he noticed the brake leak, the lines still need bled off.

1166554861_wagon1.jpg

another pic of the wagon

1166555192_wagon2.jpg

Forrest Smith /

HI

Whats the cab Like? I have a couple of mopeds I might be willing to trade.

Thanks

Forrest

the cab is rough. needs rockers, floor work and a windshield, but theyre both available from a company in california, I know the rockers are $250 and no idea on the windshield. I had it running and driving though, about 6 months ago.

also, it was never used as a cab, 90k miles on the body, something like 70k on the 350, frame is solid.

1166557514_checker.jpg

What kinda drums, any decent cymbals?

The drums are Mapex V series. Included are:

- Pacific double kickers

- 2 snares with stands

- 2 14" Rock Hi-hats, one is on a Pearl stand

- 2 Peevy double cymbal stands

CYMBALS:

- Salude 20" Voodoo

- Sabian B8 Pro 18" thin crash

- Sabian B8 Pro 14" thin crash

- Sabian B8 18" medium crash

- Sabian B8 18" crash ride

- Sabian B8 15" crash

The drums could use a couple heads I think... I'm not a drummer

looks like I've got a car selling on ebay in a couple hours so I'll have cash too if anyone has anything interesting. I'm willing to go as far a louisville, indy, dayton, and down I75 into Ky.

This is a nice set of drums, why are you willing to trade them for a half decent moped?

I lack talent. and I pretty much picked them up to resell anyway.

hello i'm interested in the car you have give me a call 419 604 9791 i do have a top tank trac that needs some work but if you want to sell the car let me know how much ok thanks jeff

I picked up a '97 Honda Elite 50 scooter a few days ago. I think I'm going to end up selling it to a friend for a pretty good profit so I'm still on the hunt and nothing has sold yet.

theres still 2 cars and a drum kit and a half.. I might also let go the r/c trainer airplane with 2 gallons of fuel and a 5 foot wingspan... if I can find the remote.

« Go to Topic — end of thread