bing carburator slide

I need a bing carburator slide for a 1976 puch maxi...anyone have one? thanks

Re: bing carburator slide

don't have puch parts but I saw a muffler for your motobecane on e-bay the other night, good luck to you

ARENT YOU A LITTLE OLD TO BE RIDING MOPEDS? i HAVE A SLIDE 6 SHIPPED

NailheadRocketman /

LOL, 82 and still going, not really suprised. I learned some of my info about working on cars from a 75 year old woman who was a good mechanic. Of course, people sometimes post a random age on the internet to discourage people from contacting them. I don't do that though, I think that's kinda lame seeing that I don't have anything to hide. It does suprise me though, that she knows exactly what she needs for her bike. Most older women I know wouldn't know exactly what part was needed on their bike or car unless they asked someone younger.

Paul

it's not rocket science sonny....of course you know how us women are about our age....mama said, "always keep em guessing" hehehe anyways, i got impatient and i decided to see if i could make one so i fabricated one out of a piece of metal i found that was from a latch plate of an old deadbolt lock. It sure helps when ya know how to fabricate sterling for jewelry. sort of the same principal....i was pretty proud of myself after i finished it and installed it and it worked just great ...thanks for the responses!

Having spent near 30 years with a jewelry designer and fabricator, I don't doubt yor skills. That said, some pictures would be great.

« Go to Topic — end of thread