F/S 1980 Negrini MX sport.... no title.... runs..

just bought this moped on thanksgiving from a friend that didn't take that good care if it. the back tail light isn't working and there is a few wires on the moped that have electoral tape on the end of them(i guess he didn't know where to connect them to. the throttle sticks a little bit, it does run, it is a pre-mix and has a one speed morini franco motori engine. i got the moped up to 35mph, it does stall every once and a while. the exhaust pipe needs to be cleaned as well as a few other things on the moped. the right pedal is bent a little bit but doesn't affect the moped that much at all.i am currently trying to get the serial number for the moped and some other paper work that my friend has for it(he lost it and is looking for it) because the little plate on the moped where the serial number should be is seriously scratched up so i cannot see the number. it has a big comfy seat, big gas tank. my friend had it professionally painted before i got it from him. so it is now black . i think it used to be green but i am not sure.the speedometer and odometer are both broken.i had the carb cleaned by a friend about 3 weeks ago and i only used it once sense then and i have olny used it 6 times sense i got it on thanksgiving.

but besides the loose electoral chords and the speedo and odometer broken it is a great bike.

looking to get about 300 out of it.

1166429604_img_0197.jpg

Re: F/S 1980 Negrini MX sport.... no title.... run

pic

1166429623_img_0195.jpg

pic

1166429661_img_0201.jpg

engine pic

Would u be willing to trade for an Ipod Video or like a Nintendo wii?

nah sorry trevor, not really into the video game scene any more.

These Negrinis are cool. Fairly comfotable for a top-tank. I don't know much history on them. I've only ever seens 2 others.

my negrini is better :)

1167548573_erics_pics_001.jpg

I have a pair of negrini shocks, they are ciol over style if anyone cares

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread