O/T Anybody interested in a Mini Bike?

I was just wondering if anybody was interested in a Mini bike that I've been trying to sell. About it: it's only been ridden 5 times up and down my street. Great condition overall. Only a little bit of surface rust on the handlebars/forks but I got most of it off with some cleanser. It'll do 25-30mph with my 180lbs on it. Asking $225 or best offer. If you want to know more just email me at: scorpiozrb16@comcast.net

I will post pics later

Re: O/T Anybody interested in a Mini Bike?

bump

Dude it saturday people arent just sitting infront of their computers. you dont bump a post only 5hrs later. wait a day

Hey Daniel, Lighten up already. Who made you the post/bump police anyway.Eventually everyone learns the correct bump/post etiquette, but not right off.I'm OK with your message but you may consider working on your delivery a bit..David

Are we talking about a mini bike as in a can't ride on the street, no lights type of vehicle?. I think like myself the majority of us would be interested in more info....David

I hear ya david but he gotta hear it from someone.

It has a headlight, tail light, turn signals, horn, speedometer, It's pretty nice for a mini bike. It would come with 2 keys, a charger (for the lights), and a gas and oil mixer (20:1 ratio).

NailheadRocketman /

If it were a Benelli or Gemini, I would be all over it. Sounds like to me you've got a pocket bike and where I live, cops don't exactly love those bikes or the people that own them.

Paul

It's not a pocket bike but it's a mini chopper.

pics

pic 1

1166364796_minichopper_001.jpg

Re: pics

pic 2

1166365140_minichopper_002.jpg

pic 3

1166365201_minichopper_006.jpg

pic 4

1166365254_minichopper_007.jpg

NailheadRocketman /

Oh, them little gadgets with the plastic fake V twin in front and a 49cc chainsaw motor running in the back with a centrifugal clutch. Some little China made thing. Nope, can't have em in Minnesota. Well, we can but the cops are getting keen on confiscating them in Saint Paul and turning them into landfill waste. They're a little too dangerous for street use too cause they're too low to the ground for people in tall vehicles to know where you are.

Paul

that's kind of why i'm trying to sell it because i can't ride it around and i have no use for it anymore.

your allowed to ride those on the street in NJ?

No but you can ride it on your own property or on private property. The only reason i rode it up and down my street is because all my neighbours were cool with it and there's not alot of cops in our area.

yea i have a racing pocket bike that i need to get rid of, it goes 45-55 mph. i got it to 43 an di am 6'1 amd 185lbs. it has alot of performance mods on it. i am going to post it on ebay agian. i needs to go as well as my 1980 negrini MX sport and sunbird moped

NailheadRocketman /

I would be interested in that Negrini, post pics of the Sunbird too. Are you getting out of the moped game?

Paul

bump

how dare you even call that thing a mini-bike? It would do REAL good offroad huh! You would have better luck selling it at a chinese fleamarket where only midgets were allowed.

Hey that's what it's classified as. (not my definition). And it's not really a midget bike because I've had several adults (5,9" up to 6,3") ride it no problem. All I'm trying to do is see if anyone is interested and sell it!!! I'm not trying to sell it to people who don't want it (kinda like you Huffy Puffy)

hows that tomos doing?

It's doing alright. were going to take a look at the clutch this weekend and find out exactly whats wrong with it. and we found out that you can start the ped while peddling unlike the way you showed us. we also found out how to get in neutral but you have to have the pedals in a certain position for it to work. it just doesn't stay though.

Hey Zach, Making any progress with your clutch situation?, just curious...david

well were going to try to take the clutch out today and hopefully find the problem. if you have any suggestions about what else i can do. i'd greatly appreciate it.

also intrested how much

AI

NailheadRocketman /

It's official, cities in Minnesota are banning these things because of their crappy construction.Saint Paul was first, then Bloomington and more will follow. Checker now only sells dirtbikes and ATVs that you cant get replacement parts for. Auto Zone also won't sell these anymore. I guess some pocket bikes are okay, but who knows how long the engines on those will last, or how long their teeny tiny clutches, sprockets and chains will go for before having something snap. If they were 150 brand new, that would be worth the money.

Paul

In Jersey, they still sell them at pepboys

i'll sell it for $200 AI. only because it's never been abused or dropped or anything like that.