WTB Puch

yeah i finally have money. so im looking for a puch maxii in the are of south jersey. it dosent have to look like a million bucks but it needs to atleast run or have a simple fix. i have 400$ to spend. and also needs title

Re: WTB Puch

bump i forgot to add that i will also take a project bike puch wich dosent run and needs work

NailheadRocketman /

Dude, if you buy a bike in Jersey, please get one with a title dude. It's really hard to get one registered without one, probably won't be able to do it. On my next annual trip to the east coast next year, I plan on getting a project bike from Moped Warehouse and shipping it back to Minnesota, but in order to do that, I would need a bill of sale, but I'm in the Central US where getting titles is hardly an issue, so long as you can prove you didn't steal the bike. As for your state, I can only wish you the best of luck for getting one without a title. I would sell you my Maxi for 500, but then I wouldn't have a way to get around town lol.

Best Wishes for your moped search

Paul

thanks this is proly the moped im gunna buy for a while the 3 i have ever wanted im close to having

Can't you just basically walk into the DMV with the VIN's and a bill of sale, and walk out the same day with plates and title for the ped, in MN? I heard that with newer motorcycles, they get suspicious, but don't really care about stuff like 20+years old. I sold a '84 Kawasaki KLR250 enduro without a title to a guy from Minnesota Motorcycle Monthly, and just signed a bill of sale and wrote a little history of why it didn't have a title. He said for old bikes like that, they are very easy to title, but for newer bikes, there is like a 6 month waiting period, etc.

For me, in Florida you dont even need a title, but it was hard enought just to get them to understand what was going on for them to register it. I couldnt even imagine if I had to title it also.

NailheadRocketman /

In Minnesota it is extremely easy to get titles for old motorcycles. But this guy is in New Jersey, and I have family out East. They tell me its hard to get titles for anything without a record of ownership. Minnesota has better laws so, its not so hard for us to get titles with a bill of sale, three pics and a VIN#.

Paul

« Go to Topic — end of thread