PLEASE HELP ME!

In desperate need of any ped cheaper than 200 with shipping, probably a project bike!

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!

Etheran St.james /

ride your "deathped" to the edge and you will find the promised land you seek on the other side.

I have something that falls into your requirements. It is "any,"

it is a "ped," it is "cheaper than 200 with shipping," and it is definately a "project bike."

I have a 79 garelli rallysport frame with some bits and pieces if you really want a project. And I will happily sell/ship it for cheaper than 200. I've also got an NOI motor that'll need a little work, but has not been opened up since it ran last. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know what all I've got for it.

This is thee Law: What you need is always there for you to recieve. You have every single resource you need to create everything you want. No need to be desperate friend.

I posted a pic of my frame recently, go here https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/104456/104456/

What would the cost be for the both and would you be willing to trade for anything, not a ped, like my Ipod 30g or My xbox 360.

i'll trade you a 1985 garelli rally sl for your xbox 360. not running, but it's complete minus exhaust pipe(has generic lawn mower and plumbing pipe one right now) and seat(there's one i made myself out of an office chair. it'll need a little work, but when it ran it was a good runner.

1166284948_garelli.jpg

Etheran St.james /

I have no interest in hardly anything electronic that was built in the past 20 years.

A little over $100 sounds cool. Lemme find out about shipping costs so I can work that into one price. I am pretty flexible with prices and care alot less about "gettin mine" than most people on here.

I dont know, thats about 600 dollars worth of stuff in my xbox. I might want to sell my Nintendo Wii, because 600 bucks for a non runner just seems rediculous.

Etheran St.james /

I'll deal if you want to trevor. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested; I will not check this thread as often as my e-mail.

I have a ped in the minneapolis area I need brought down to me. If you bring that one as far as maybe tomah (1/2 way) then I'll give you my batavus I just got as a project bike.

or if you want a bike that won't take any work (it runs already) you can take the bike I purchased in minnesota and send me your x-box stuff.

let me know soon so we can do this before Christmas.

1166470029_f7f8_1.jpeg

hey trevor,

I have a project bike that is under $200. Its a sach. year is 1990 or 1991. I have the manuel and everything about all the parts. It runs but it will definitely need some work. I was going to work on it myself but my parents just want me to get rid of it because it is just sittin around. It will need some new brake cables probably, has some rust ( i tried to clear the stuff off of the chrome everywhere but there is some on the paint. That can be taken off though. The on/off switch has broken off but it can be turned on using a regular old key and pushing/flipping on the switch. The last time i tried to put some gas into it, it started to leak when it reached a certain mark. This would definitly be a big project bike and i think it would be fun to fix up but my parents really want it outta here so im gonna try and sell it for a little bit. I would be willing to trade for xbox 360 or something, or you could just pay some money. It would definitely be less than $200 but i dont know how much the shipping would be. I live in ohio. My parents might not wanna have to deal with shipping it, but ill see. ill post some pics, email me. My email is tspot007@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time.

pic 1

1166484220_100_2171.jpg

pic 2

1166484311_100_2172.jpg

pic 3

1166484727_100_2173.jpg

I am not trading my 360 anymore, but I am willing to trade a Nintendo Wii or an ipod video 30g

I am very interested, how interested would you be If i traded you an opening day wii, with a game, or an Ipod 30g and set up shipping, would you give me the ped?

How about a nintendo Wii, or an Ipod 30g?

Bump

maybe the nintendo I don't know what I'd do with the ipod. Unless you just want to buy the running one off me?

Email me and let me know which deal and which ped you're thinking of.

I am very interested in the Wii and a game. I already have an iPod mini so i dont need one of those. I actually was thinking about getting a Wii so i would like that deal. What game would come with it? Im very interested and ill talk to my parents about shipping, etc. Ill try to get back to u soon. You can email me too if u want. Thanks.

Tim Coulter

so ill get back you. I would take the deal in the blink of an eye because i want a Wii. It is just about convincing my parents to ship. I get back to ya soon.Thanks

Tim

u got any idea how much shipping is from 45871 in ohio to where you live? that would help alot if i could find out roughly the cost of shipping.

I have a 1979 hercules/Sachs m-4,

I have no digi camera, this is almost exactly what it looks like

http://www.mopedarmy.com/img/gallery/copy_i-3_B.JPG

let me know if interested, I am in Sacramento CA.

tim556644@hotmail.com

Go to this website to sort everything out. The game is red steel. So all in all it is worth over $300. But I'll trade it for the ped. But you said it was worth how much? Cause the wii is probably worth shipping also. I will pay for shipment of the wii though. Tell me if you are interested.

so does that mean we aren't making a deal then?

Not necessarily, if he backs out of this deal, then I'll talk to you.

I will do it if you do it. So just tell me when and I will ship my wii.

Ill get back to you soon. Im still discussing it with my parents. What condition is the Wii in and the game? New? Used? Any scratches? and problems? Im still discussing it and ill get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

I forgot to tell you that it will need a new kickstand. Is that ok? Sorry i didnt tell you earlier. Ill get back to u ASAP. Thanks.

The wii is in perfect condition.