1000's moped parts for sale

We have 10,000's of parts available for all types of vintage and late model mopeds. Maybe you have heard of us? TWO WHEELS Indianapolis IN. We've been doing this for 20 years. Call us we can help! 317-787-7142 Tue-Fri 10-6 Sat 10-4est. or via email at weberle@aol.com or Ebay store TWOWHEELSOFFROAD

Re: 1000's moped parts for sale

See Ya Moped Army /

Been here for several years. Never heard of you.

do you have any a35 1st gear clutches?

Leon Swarmer /

and no IN riders have mentioned them..??????

With 20 years experience, I assume we can count on you to be frequenting the general, and moped repair sections as well as the buy/sell section...

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

Ebay store does not come up. Closest ebay registered user is TWOWHEELOFFROAD in the UK.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

Hey Chris: please email me on those parts ASAP. Thanks: Mike

See Ya Moped Army /

I couldn't find his ebay store either. hmmmmm......

I think they are TWO WHEELS OFFROAD 2700+ feedback

maby you should talk to Simon, the site admin. and pay for some ad space. buy sell is for independent sales, not businesses.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?fr=dd-local-more&id=15881889

There is some info on the place, his website is on that page. His website says they have been selling parts since 1989.

Etheran St.james /

I've been going to these guys for parts for years. Most Indiana riders know about this shop and _have_ mentioned it. I added them to the Wiki page months ago too.

The gentleman that posted has always been very knowledgable and friendly too (albeit in that classic business owner/ mechanic sort of a way)

They have piles and piles of ATV, dirtbike, pocketbike, ect. parts.

Their shop is actually one big pile with many mini-piles inside, from my experience. I prefer a clean and organized workspace, I don't think they do....but it works for them.

One of the Biek bothers (I always forget which) came down and bought tons of stuff a few months back, he could probably vouch for this shop.

Here is their Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/TWO-WHEELS-OFFROAD

Jezzus, lighten up on this guy! You guys have honestly never heard of two wheels offroad ebay store?! Got my garelli VIP rings there, all my garelli 2 speed fucking HARD to find parts there. More mini bike/dirt bike stuff than most too.

Thanks Huffy, Wow, were just trying to help some of you out! and ourselves...of course. Sorry about the mix up on the ebay store, sounds like some of you found us. Please contact us by phone tue-fri 10-6 and sat 10-4est 317-787-7142. We don't have it ALL but we have A LOT. Thanks

I've actually scored a few neat parts in the past from TWOWHEELSOFFROAD.

There is no way there could be a legit moped business outside of New Jersey !

Ike

Etheran St.james /

In case there really was any confusion (in my post too), these guys rock.

See Ya Moped Army /

Ike, What did I do to you, or to your other idiotic MRA biddies for the matter, to warrant these kinds of cowardly pot shots at me and Chris? I find it really sad that the MRA has deteriorated into a forum where people poke fun of other moped enthusiasts behind their backs to make themselves feel better about their crappy lives. Wasn't the MRA supposed to be the "mature alternative" to the MA? Like Chris said so eloquently in another post, without the topics of me, Chris, NJ and minors, there would be nothing to talk about on the MRA forums. That is really, really, sad.

Used clutches are hard to come by. We do have NEW clutches with cork insert for $15.99 each X 3. Thanks

Hey Welcome Bill !! we can always use another parts supplier techie

Guys I think Ike meant it as humorous sarcasm not to offend - true ??

See Ya Moped Army /

Not true. This is an ongoing issue between myself, Chris and Ike, as well as a few of the other MRA "inner circle". If you don't believe me, log on to the MRA and see for yourself. The sad part is that I have had nothing to do with the MRA or these people for over 2 years. And to think I used to consider these people my "friends" Very sad indeed.

Hey Bill, Im looking for front sprockets for the Puch, mainly a 13 or 14 tooth. Let me know if you have any.

Sell you a good used one for $6.95 and ship it for $6.00. Let me know. Thanks Bill

What do you have in the way of Vespa Ciao/bravo/grande/SI parts? I'm in search of tailight assembly, variator, chrome exhaust, horn, and possibly turn signals and the plastic switch lever for turn signals.

Thanks.

Etheran St.james /

I think maybe since in his first two posts he mentioned that we should call him about questions, that may be a good thing to do. He also listed an e-mail address.

Bill that sounds good. As long as the teeth are still in good shape. Also is it the 13 or 14? Just let me know. Ill get you on paypal if that is good.

Jawa...More Jawa.

I need a carb for a Jawa 130. Maybe?

Any Vespa or Sachs parts?

looking for pepi delux parts

doing a restore and really need some help w/ anything

« Go to Topic — end of thread