WTB Seat for Maxi

I'm looking for a seat like the one in the picture. Let me know if you can help!

I have a motobecane 2 person seat that I'll trade, or I'll just pay. Let me know!

Thanks in advance

-knox

Re: WTB Seat for Maxi

I have one of those seats alond with the rack, It looks ok, in has a very little rip on the back of the top but it is easily fixable. How much would you pay? See the pic.

1166232965_dereks_pictures_003.jpg

email sent on that rack, please let me know

I'll take both if possible... I'm not sure of the etiquette, if Huffy gets first dibs, then go for it, but if I still get dibs I'd really like it (the rack)

If huffy ends up with the rack, I'll still take the seat. How much do you want? I don't know how much these things are worth.

-knox

yeah lol, I'm not sure of the etiquette either. I need a seat also, but you started the thread not me, soooo........let the bidding begin. Just kidding, you got dibs. Hey knox, got an extra set of sidecovers or 5 spoke wheels? I got a NOS throttle if you need one

oh, forgot to mention::: I was on the "live chat" with the moped warehouse a few days back. Evidently they have WAY WAY more shit than is on there website. I asked if he had a maxi MKII rear rack. He has NOS for 120 (ouch), mint used for 60, and good/decent used for 30. Does that not kick ass or what

Believe it or not, I happen to have 1 sidecover... I don't know if this helps you at all.

Pay the shipping and it's yours. When you say throttle, do you mean the assembly/handle part? If so, I'll take it. Trade for the 1 sidecover? (it's for the right where your right foot would be)

Or how much do you want?

thanks

-knox

Hmm... so would you suggest just emailing them asking for specific parts that aren't on the site?

I would click on that "live help" icon on the left side of the screen, thats what I did. I was talking to that moped guru guy.I would imagine if they have those racks then they have the seats too, but expensive. What color/condition is that sidecover in? For za50, or an e50 cover I'd have to cut? I'll go snap a pic of the throttle real quick, going downstairs to burn one anyways. Its a complete new in the box magura throttle. I bought it just because I needed the brake lever off it, then I was just going to throw it on ebay without the brake lever lol. Even has the instructions in a different language. The grip on it isnt like the one on my MKII. Hold on a sec, I'll go get a pic......

heres the throttle. To be honest I havent tried to install it yet because I cant figure the damn thing out, but it is nice.

sorry, I do that every time, heres the pic

ah yes, good ol fridays LMAO. Ok, heres the actual pic now, unless I just hit enter again.........

1166247333_for_sale_043.jpg

a better one

1166247454_for_sale_039.jpg

Which one wants the seat? Huffypuffy offered me $75 shipped for the seat and rack.

You know what - Let Huffy have it. I'll find another.

Enjoy, Huffy.

-knox

The sidecover is black and in good condition... I don't know what it's off of. I'll take a picture and post it tomorrow, as for now I'm pretty sleepy.

-knox

Ok, sounds good

Bump. Anyone else have this seat???

hey, I no longer need the rear rack, had mine blasted today. how much on just the saet, 35 shipped?

Ok, 35 shipped for the seat, can you pay buy paypal?

:-(

Anybody else have this seat?

I'll pay the same or more for it... I just really want one.

Anybody??!

Hey Derek - how much for the rack shipped to 01748?

I guess Huffy doesn't want it anymore, right?

-knox

Let knox have the seat, I can wait. I actually will HAVE TO wait since paypal just took the 200 I owe them lol. Left me with $19 bitches. ALL YOURS KNOX!

How much would you pay for the rack?

20 shipped?

Okay I'll take the seat, not the rack. This is hella confusing. I'll send you an email Derek. $35 shipped, right?

-knox

good ol paypal, sorry guys. I still have 20 shipped for that rack derek if you want to let it go for that.

« Go to Topic — end of thread