WTB: Puch Maxi chrome siderails

NailheadRocketman /

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had the chrome rails that go above the sidecovers on Puch Maxis. That's the only thing my 78' is missing. It would be nice if the seller were near Minnesota.

Paul

Re: WTB: Puch Maxi chrome siderails

Check out ebay. I actually just bought a set on there for like $20 shipped, perfect condition.

Good luck

-knox

NailheadRocketman /

bump

NailheadRocketman /

Anyone else have a set, perhaps off of a parts bike?

Paul

I got a pair if you dont mind light rust for $5 plus shipping

Mr. Bob

NailheadRocketman /

I'll take them, how much is shipping and where are you at?How would you like to go about receiving funds?

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

One more thing, do you have pics?

I can ship prority mail for $4.50 to anywhere for that size of box. I'm not set up with pay pal so I need a check or M/O. My digital camera took a crap last week so I need to buy another when I get my X-mass bonus at work this week.

NailheadRocketman /

Okay, thanks man. I'll let you know in a day or two. I'm re-contacting the guy I purchased the Maxi from to see if he has them laying around somewhere. Im guessing he doesn't as the bike probably never had them on. How do they hook on anyway? Do they go from where the rear shocks mount to wear the side covers screw in at the front of the frame near the engine?

Paul

they have a screw hole behind the plastic cover and go's to new the shock mount.

Mr Bob

« Go to Topic — end of thread