FS: Tomos and Puch parts

I have an assortment of puch and tomos parts. I have a brand new needle bearing race crank for a puch e50, a brand new high compression head, and a puch e50 gasket set all for $100. I also have a tomos A35 bottom end that needs new clutches for $50. I will ship items next day and if you need any other parts just let me know.

Re: FS: Tomos and Puch parts

Anyone?

NailheadRocketman /

Any body parts for a Maxi?

Paul

do you by any chance have working a35 first gear clutches?

No, I don't have either of those things.

Jason Jason Bobason /

I might be interested in the race crank/head/gasket set. Brand new as in never mounted?

Yes, brand new means never mounted, That is a very good deal because if you total it up from a store, it comes out to $160

Bump

Any brakes shoes for a puch? of a Long seat?

Derek, sell me that high compression head.

any frames?

oh yeah and how about those riigid shock replacement things u have

Do you happen to have a Tomos A35 apart with some small parts you'd sell. I need a return spring which goes behind the tranny gear and a starter chain which would be tighter then mine is. I may be better off going new here I realize but if you've got some decent ones laying around what the heck..David

Are the old clutchs still in there?

Mopeder: I will be getting a shipment of those things in a few days. They will cost $20 I also don't have any more frames laying around.

Jon: I don't have any more puch parts, I just sold them today.

m.rumler: The old clutches are still in there, it just needs new clutches.

David: I will have to check with my freind if he has those parts, I would like to sell the bottom end as a whole motor.

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread