WTB ANY runningish engine

I am looking for a cheap engine, I would like it running or close to it, stock is fine, looking for a project. Tpmos, Puch, anything.

Re: WTB ANY runningish engine

Jerry Franek /

I've got a 76 Moby 50 engine on the bench and all cleaned up. Pics available-PM me. Clutch is shot. Otherwise looks good. (I'm buying a 50 12v engine with a newer clutch to replace it.

hey rick, i'll give you everything i have left (frame, engine minus clutches and right side cover, wheels with new tires + tubes, stock cylinder, all wiring minus CDI box, rear suspension, seat, handlebars, break levers + assemblies + controlls, a chain, both stock sprockets plus a 20 tooth rear sprocket, gas tank, petcock, cylinder head, and an elbow intake) there may be more but i can't think of it right now because i'm in school...but all that for 160

I have a puch ZA50 with a new top end and a mildly stripped crank thread, email me if interested.

I have a Suzuki FA 50 engine. Good condition. Asking $100.

Rick i've got a Tomos Motor... Needs top-end thats about it... it was running when we took it off his bike a year ago...

It might even have a topend in teh bag of shit he gave me (didn't look at ti too much) 60$ and its yours.

How about shipping out the parts that everyone has bought and paid for before you start your project?

Everything has shipped, Maike, I actually put another fet coats of black on the tank, because I didn't notice the chips at the bottom.

Rick

Ok Thanks: I emailed you earlier and got no response??

i have a perfect running batavus m48 il sell

I also have a Tomos A35 $150 + shipping

And a Tomos A35 with piston kit $175 + shipping

Email:

parts@mopedrecyclers.com

Kevin Butorac

www.mopedrecyclers.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread