WTB. Jawa Jawa and more Jawa

Anything and everything related to a Jawa 130.

Especially a carb.

But info is also great.

This thing is a bloody unicorn. Trying to stress carb. But again..Whatever else ya got. I need me some Jawa parts like crack.

Re: WTB. Jawa Jawa and more Jawa

jerry bromflieg /

Hi Nathan,I dont want to knock your choice of moped,if you like Jawa thats fine but if the parts situation in the U.S. is the same as here in Holland for these then I think you will have to develop your adaptation skills.Personally I have all sorts of obscure things in my collection so I have got used to adapting things that are available.Heres a plan for the carb,if its a 2 bolt flange type find a carb that has more or less the same bolt spacing and venturi size and try to adapt it.If the bolt spacing isnt exactly the same you can alway file the holes a little bit to obtain the desired clearance.Alternatively,if the carb is the type that pushes onto the manifold with a pinch clamp try and find a carb with that fitting,if its 1 to 2 mm. too large you can shim it,if its too small maybe a machine shop could turn the manifold down for you,dont be tempted to enlarge the carb as this may weaken it.Another idea is,if the jawa really is a unicorn,get a pretty girl to sit in the forest and pretty soon another jawa will fallin her lap,or so the legend goes,in any case good luck,Jerry.

they do have a bit of stuff there right now...

i think they stilll have that complete carb.

"ebay":http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=jawa+moped&category0=&submitSearch=Search

Thanks all. I think mine is mostly complete so I can probably rebuild most of the parts if I gotta.

But still... keep the advice coming at least.

Bumpy Mc'bumperson was here...he said "bump".

anyone have a 210 carb

what are the #'s on the czech carb. I have 1 for a parts carb.

I have a Jawa carb # 443 752 2824

is it 210

I am not sure, you will have to check #'s but very possible. Has a small bore throat in carb. I believe it is the last four #'s you need to check.

check out mlps craigslist.com there was a complete running jawa with papers I believe for like 250.00?...looked nice...it will be back a few days or weeks but was there not much ped buyin acton in mn this time of year...but as of yet we have no snow...wierd

NailheadRocketman /

It was 200 and it was a Babetta needing carb work. Some kid owned it and the seller says "he grew out of it". I have no idea how anyone could grow out of anything with a motor on it.

Paul

Forrest Smith /

Nathan

Puch parts are real popular, but when you buy them off Ebay you need to pay for them and pick them up!

Forrest

i have a shit ton of jawa stickers if you need replacements.

Jawa stickers for the moped? Whatacha got? The tank stickers, and the warning lablels? Please post here or my email: z4_4444@yahoo.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread