WTB: tomos a35 intake

elliot wanting more /

i think i need the a35 intake are they all the same on tomos reedvalves? i have a puch polini one that aims too far into the case

thx

elliot

Re: WTB: tomos a35 intake

There are two intakes, one is straight and one is bent off the side. Mounted on a puch cylinder it should make the intake sit at an angle like this \.

Grey

elliot wanting more /

the intake is to go on a tomos cylinder that is mounted to a puch 2speed bottom and the puch polini intake i have sends the carb directly right back into the engine case so i assume i would need an actual tomos one to work on the tomos cylinder no?

still need one/advice.

The tomos engine has the cylinder at an angle not horizontal like a puch. So if you were to use the tomos intake mounted on a horizontal cylinder the angle of the intake would be pretty steep. What type of carb are you going to use? I may have an idea for an alternative. Shoot me an email and I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Grey

elliot crunch time hua! /

yeah im also mounting the whole thing to a foxy frame (the plot thickens) so i'll send an e-mail to ya tomorrow morn with some picks of frame clearences etc. and exactly whats goin on and we can swap photos i hope to use a dellorto carb but i have no carb for the setup yet so its all still up in the air.

thx a bunch grey

if i can put motobecane nething on ths bike as well it will truly be a frankenstien ped

I sent you an email with the pictures.

Grey

right back at ya you have ne of those 4sale

i used the 4 petal reed itake for the puch polini kit on my a35, however i only used the cage, i made a custom manifold for it

you can also use the 74cc puch gilardoni intake,

Brett, Pic?

elliot crunch time hua! /

looks like a decent solution brett but im in a time crunch and am still looking for neone who will sell me a tomos intake (the kind that shoots to the left hand side of the bike from the riders POV)

thx 4 all the advice all

bump

elliot, i want to see pics and know more about what you're doing/done. you suggested this in my thread on za50 vs a35, and i'm intrigued.

i also have a dellorto i might be willing to sell..

i'll get some pics to ya soon so u can see the monstrosity

don't need a dellorto just yet (can't use a carb without an intake ) but might be interested in it in the future

comon neone have a tomos intake??

bump

I have one.

Check your email.

Kevin Butorac

www.mopedrecyclers.com

I have one, it will be cheeper then Kevs, $5?

Fine I will do $5 too Rick. Plus, I am more reputable than Rick. I havent heard good things about him!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account