wtb magnum luggage rack

wantr to buy a puch magnum luggage rack

Re: wtb magnum luggage rack

look on ebay, theres one with 1 day left at 20 bucks

i got like 3

i have a magnum rack and absolutely no use for it. it's yours for $5.

is it in good shape if so ill take it for 5 bucks

well i think it's in pretty "good" shape, it has been sitting in my basement for some time doing nothing. here are some pics. you will want to apply some WD40 to the rust underneath the clamp area.

however, if it's not up to your liking there is one on ebay selling for $20.50 and ending in 9 hours...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Puch-Magnum-Maxi-Moped-Mini-Bike-Luggage-Rack_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ001QQitemZ110066029526QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

1166118786_hpim0242.jpg

aaaand pic#2

1166118950_hpim0243.jpg

jeez those photos make it look bad, it's in much better shape that it looks

Mopedmatt80cc

$5 is a deal, guy. I had one that looked almost as bad, took an hour and a half and cleaned it shiny with 0000 wool and kerosene. Still has pits, but remember, it's nearly 30 years old! We all have some pits by then.

im not worryed about the rust as long as its not threw the chrome looks like a little love with some steel whool will do the job ill take it what is the shipping to 20832

shipping is what really takes the fun out of buying big parts...

cheapest shipping by CanadaPost Expedited parcel (6 business days) for the magnum rack will cost $16.90 to ship to Maryland. so, $5+$16.90=$21.90US

and that's just raw shipping costs, i always have boxes lying around so no "handling fee" nonsense

ok can you email me the same price i dont loose it as the list of forms gets longer but ill take it ill send you a money order after xmas

« Go to Topic — end of thread