WTB: Bing Carb and some other puch parts

Building a bike for a friend and need some more parts. Bing carb, would prefer 14mm but 12 is ok too. Seat, tubes and tires, pedal chain and drive chain.

i know i can buy these new from places but the guy is on a budget. cant really spend more than 75$-100$ on parts. please let me know if you have these things.

i also need another bing carb for another project for myself. so if you have 2 let me know.

Re: WTB: Bing Carb and some other puch parts

Maitland Of the Loin /

i have a 14mm body with float bowl but no guts except the 2.22 emulsion tube.

Harold, I have a NEw set of those IRC Tires, a Puch Single saddell seat, and a pedal chain, Make offer?

Maitland Of the Loin /

is this harold or gunther, i am confused.

Ive got a mint puch sattle if you have a longer seat in equal condition I am willing to trade.

Patrick Mattison /

yeah, why the i <3 1982?

cas the mb5 is a 1982 the monza is a 1982 an harold mighta been born in 82? so 82 was a good year for harold

Maitland Of the Loin /

this isnt harold tho

ahahah yes it is HAROLD aka(fingers, i <3 1982, fingers, gunther,) prolly more just cant remember

AKA nitrous huffer, AKA Salviadiv, AKA wickedcast, AKA Sofa Kingay, AKA your moms boyfriend.

gunther is my alter ego. i forget to log out sometimes. i just use gunther to communicate with the tom cruisers. I live in AZ but i will always be a creature at heart. rick i'll email you i should be meeting up with my friend tonight.

« Go to Topic — end of thread