Looking for a Rear Puch Wheel

Cleats Onionpockets /

The bearing assembly in my rear wheel has developed enough play in it that I no longer trust it at 35 mph. I need a new rear wheel. Mag or wire, it doesn't matter. Just something solid with little or no play in it. I dont do the whole paypal thing...(they messed up my account and have not gotten back to me despite months of me trying to get to them via email) so whoever has one will have to make do with a money order. (cash it when you mail the wheel!)

Re: Looking for a Rear Puch Wheel

Nate: Hope you find one on this site & "you're welcome" ! 44shrmr

I have a rear wire wheel... 40 bucks shipped... Let me know if you want it..

jerry bromflieg /

Nathan,why must you replace the whole wheel?If the bearings are shot,just replace the bearings,its not difficult.If you dont know how just post on the repair forum and me or one of the other guys will be glad to help,Jerry.

I just wanted to 2nd the statement that paypal blows. Was it you nathan who just bought that rear puch mag off ebay yesterday?

Cleats Onionpockets /

No, but that wasn;t for lack of trying. Apparently it went to someone who is building a ped from scratch. I contacted them after the auction ended to ask if they were replacing a wheel that they would be willing to sell me.

I have a rear 16.5" wheel. You can have it for $35.00. It is wire.

Cleats Onionpockets /

I'm still looking for that rear wheel, it must be for a puch Maxi, no 16, no 14, no 15 inchers will do. Must be 17 inch. I dont need the brake assembly, nor do I need a tire for it. It can be sire or mag, either will work. I took my old wheel off with the intention of replacing the bearings and found that there are broken spokes all over the place, and the brake drum lining is worn past tolerance which explains why I could never get any decent braking action out of the thing.

I have one, it has a slight dent, but the chrome is great, $30 shipped.

Cleats Onionpockets /

how bad is this slight dent? Can you post a Pic?

Cleats Onionpockets /

Ba ba bump...

I have a Puch Wheel. Email sent.

Kevin Butorac

TMR

www,mopedrecyclers.com

Cleats Onionpockets /

I wont get it till later tonight, but thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account