honda 3 wheeler for moped

i have two honda 110 3 wheelers. one is like 1983 one is 1985. two sets of fenders, one stock one cut off. one good seat. two good frames, forks, and sets of tires. one motor has crank nut stripped so i cannot get stator off to put on the other crank to make one run. one good carb. exhaust pipe is shot. would trade for project ped or scooter.

Re: honda 3 wheeler for moped

pics pics!

sorry no pics. maybe after weekend but doubt it.

bump

pictures!

bump bump

might as well not even try without no pics

everyone wants pics

here it is. this is mine with the pull start cover on. however i have taken the cover off bcuz i need a stator. my parts 3 wheeler has a good stator but stripped nut on the crank. also i have cut fenders, stock fenders, red front fender, stitched blue (but spray painted over it) front fende. total of 8 rims and tires etc.

1166240721_chree_weeler.jpg

Re: everyone wants pics

sweet. Why does the nicer one need a stator? What makes you think that?

there is none on it. there fore it needs one. it does not need anything else that i am aware of but i cant guarantee.

will you ship that big red bitch? i have got a bunch of mopeds to trade

i can if you pay for it. Maybe we could meet near detroit. or possibly in the up? where are you near?

bump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

?

1979 Hercules m-4 for trade, Sachs 505/1b engine w/ about 1500 km on odom. will trade shipping for shipping. I am in Sacramento, CA, email if interested,

tim556644@hotmail.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread