WTB: Low Rise Bars

im looking for low rise bars ... let me know..

Chris CMM

Re: WTB: Low Rise Bars

I have a set of fairly low dirtbike bars. I used to have them on my ped. I didn't like the way they looked but there's nothing wrong with them. $15 shipped?

i dont know if you've seen mine at school chirs. but i have 2 pairs of them. they look just like clubmans

Patrick Mattison /

the next r pipe looks sick in chrome

indeed it does. you can get different color baffles for it too. black silver red green etc.

Patrick Mattison /

i want to get one for my maxi but it's at least $200 the guy at mopedhospital said. i haven't found anywhere to order from either, noone carries them as far as i know

(jaw hits keyboard) ,gmbnds;lhbmhnms[nh. dud that is a sweet lookin ped. i love the way you used a piece of screening behind the headlights.

<www.kpodj.com> Sells the chrome Next very cheap.

www.kpodj.com

Haha, thanks, I used that screen because it looked shitty with all unused wires hangin out.

naw im loolking for more like dirt bike bars

I'm running cheap Bikemaster brand Supercross bars...

Center 4"

Pullback 3"

Rise 3.04"

Width 29.2"

think i paid like $15

That's fine Chris, they're just sittin in my garage, figured I'd try to sell em.

Patrick Mattison /

kpodj.com is a dj equipment page. i'm confused

Yea he is, but apparently he has a fetish for airsal 70cc kits and chrome Tecnigas next pipes.

Patrick Mattison /

haha that is funny. $115 is a good deal when they are listed for $250

Yea it is, he's pretty reliable to, I ordered an airsal from him once and it was here within a week.

Patrick Mattison /

now if i had a tomos....

« Go to Topic — end of thread