WTB: Used Dellorto 13.13 carb

If anyone has one they wanna part with, let me know.

Must be complete and in working order...

Thanks in advance,

Justin

Re: WTB: Used Dellorto 13.13 carb

yo dued i have a brand new 14/14 replica carb for sale right now. you could combine the shipping with the wheel too lol. i didnt even think of this earlier. i am selling it cheap cause i bought it cheap. it's a replica carb which means its not built by dellorto but works just like it.

a bunch of people have bought these before and they work great. it comes with 2 air filters and a throttle cable. i was just about to send your wheel out. want me to wait? the carb cable and filters is 30$.

btw before you ask no 14.14 is not too big at all. there are more than a few mopeds that came stock with 17mm. the reason mopeds have small carbs is they are not meant to go fast lol. you can even use dellorto jets with this carb so getting it tuned will be no big deal. the one in it is pretty big.

Harold,

That's a thought, though I've been reading up on this, and I'm almost certain that the 14.14 won't fit on the Vespa... I know a 14.12 won't fit - so a 14.14 probably won't either... don't wanna risk it. I'll either get a 13.13 used or buy one new if I have to.

Justin

no problem dude. i'll go ahead and ship your wheel out then.

Thanks dude... can't wait to get it and get that Puch out of my garage...

Floor space is at a premium in there right now...lol

Justin

Oh yeah - I'll ask again - anybody got a 13.13 to part with? I'll snag it if you do...

Justin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account