possibly for sale- 1985 Garelli Rally SL

as much as i regret it, i may be selling my first moped(need to make room in the garage), a silver/grey 1985 Garelli Rally SL. at the moment, it is not running, the clutch cable is broken, and i believe i mixed up a few washers when assembling the clutch last time. however, it was a good runner before. it probably has about 2000 miles on it(less than 5 on the new speedo), it had 1285 when i bought it, and the spedometer was broken, and i've probably put about 200-300 miles on it. it does not have the stock exhaust, the exhaust is built out of plumbing pipe and a generic muffler from the hardware store, it also has a custom seat, made with fabric from an office chair. the handle bar controls are gone, so you touch a wire to the frame to turn it off(when it was running) and twist wires for the lights.

Located near Chicago, accepting best offers.

No Title

I can post pics if needed

Re: possibly for sale- 1985 Garelli Rally SL

can I see pics?

pics as well.

north or south of chicago?

pic is attached.

i do have both sidecovers, but i removed the left one when i was removing the broken clutch cable. also i remembered that the throttle cable is disconnected at the throttle grip. i was going to use it on another moped but i found another.

i'm located in wilmette, zip code 60091 if you'd like to mapquest it.

1165445984_garelli.jpg

how much are you asking for it?

doh, i just saw how far north of me you are. i'd have NO way to get it back down the almost 2 hour car ride.

Custom seat.

yeah... i'd probably recommend a new one, but it's pretty comfortable.

bump.... taking best offers...

« Go to Topic — end of thread