puch magnum fenders

wtb a set of front and rear fenders for a puch magnum 2 also looking for the oil tank covers(silver) any buddy got what im looking for?

Re: puch magnum fenders

Ive got a front fender from a Maxi, its silver (painted not chrome) If that will work then I can get you a picture if you want. Just let me know.

I have a rear fender off of a Batavus. It may be the same. I will post pictures tomorrow!

Kev

Heres some pictures of the maxi front fender. its in great condition.

just normal wear on the ends. Im willing to let it go for fairly cheap since I dont really like the look of front fenders.

hey matt did you fix the bike? and i have the oil tank covers

mk2

are you the guy who was riding the derbi at the chilocothe ohio ride? yes i fixed it if your talking about my targa the next day when i got home. how much are they in good shape paint and all

yep thats me and there good not mint no cracks though,silver and green the mk2 ones

See Ya Moped Army /

I do not believe that Maxi fenders will work on a Magnum front end.

I got a pair of magnum fenders. not perfict a couple light creases. hows $25.00 plus shipping sound?

how much including shipping can you email me a pic at mmargazano@yahoo.com

sounds good can you e mail me a pic though at mmargazano@yahoo.com

My digital camera just took a shit last week and I havent got it replaced yet

Mr.Bob

I just pulled them off and they arnt as good as I thought. Some one welded a brace on the forks and it dented the front fender so it is kind of ugly.

Sorry

Mr.Bob

« Go to Topic — end of thread