WTS: top quality 65cc boost bottle

I bought this from a shop in the netherlands like a year ago and never used it. it is designed for 65cc's but im sure most 70cc kits would work just fine with it. this is not your average home made pipe boost bottle. it has very thick high temp hose, large nozzle and is tuned for kitted engines.

not to complicated of an install. just drill a hole in the center of you intake, and jbweld it in or if you want to get super sofistacted you can thread the intake hole so you can screw it in and out.

i paid 30 euros for this so its yours for 25$. i can ship for under 5$ probably. if you want it, post here and paypal me at dont.tell.my.gf@gmail.com

1165342345_boost_1.jpg

second pic

attached

1165342462_boost_2.jpg

Re: WTS: top quality 65cc boost bottle

bump =)

last chance, then listing on ebay.

im just wondering ... what does a boost bottle do ?

google.

a boost bottle does a couple things. use the search function or google to find out how it does it because i dont feel qualified to explain the physics. the benefits are this though,

quicker throttle response,

gas conservation,

increased top speed.

John Joedicke /

Does not increase top speed but will smooth out tyhe engine and add to low to mid range response. Nothing more.

Maitland Of the Loin /

i think the theory is that it holds a gas air charge in the bottle, so when you open the throttle up, instead of there being a gap of noncombustible air that enters before the charge, the boost bottle puts its charge into that space.

that would seem logical anyways

says you. nothing personal but i have SEEN them increase top speed and spoken with many people that have increased as much as 4mph from putting a good boost bottle on. everyone is entitled to his own opinion though. have you actually ever used one?

John Joedicke /

Yes

John Joedicke /
« Go to Topic — end of thread