WTB 1986 ZA-50

Maitland Of the Loin /

If anyone has a ZA-50 from an 86 Maxi I am super interested. Mainly because the crank is sturdier.

I am also looking for that square headlight that comes with it too

I will pay you nicely for these items

Re: WTB 1986 ZA-50

Maitland Of the Loin /

would also be willingto trade myolder za50 too

there is a 1986 maxi on SF craigslist with the sealed bearing 5stars and a black 2speed. it even comes with a 70cc kit and is only 500$. imo, buy the bike, put your 2speed on it and switch out the rims and sell it for 500$. free rims and engine duder.

Maitland Of the Loin /

bike is already sold. I contacted that guy :(

i did want the bike, and i could probably have gotten the $bling$ together but not quick enough it seems

did a creature get it?

Maitland Of the Loin /

he didnt tell me who got it.

if a creature got it i hope you see this

hey man

i have a za50 bare block. no head or cylinider.

crank is free , rotates and rod seems fine. .just the normal

amount of play. missing 1st gear clutch.

ya want it...shoot me a price.

leo

Maitland Of the Loin /

is it the 1986 za-50? Im interested in their cranks as they can withstand performance additions

Fuckin aye. This is why im afraid to kit my za, a lot of people say it cant handle a kit,clutches will fail,crank will snap. Harold told me to go about kitting it and dont worry. My za has only 800 miles. i dont want it to shit out on me when its this new. its preety fast right now with a ported topend but i want the polini power inbeetween my crotch. and dont want to downgrade to a e50. enough of that, mkelly what performance additions do you plan on doing to your za?

Maitland Of the Loin /

well after I get my insane moby av10 motor running, once bret gets the part shipment in, Im going to delve into puch performance.

I know that Im gonna need one of the later model za cranks for any kind of performance, as the clutches and crank in the ZA's are the weak points.

I dont know really anything about puchs, gonna be up in SF for a little tho so ill be asking creatures

the 1985 and 1986 maxi's used 3 shoe clutches too. not the shitty ones you can buy online. real solid asbestos clutches. puchshop.nl sells them for like 80$ compared to the modern ones which sell for like 20$

Maitland Of the Loin /

arent those the same as in the korado too? I think so but like I said, I dont know puch.

puchrocks sf 415

huh

i dont think its from an 86 puch............more than

likely a late 70s puch moped

Asbestos.... what?

Fur'reelz?

cheay they last 4ever

« Go to Topic — end of thread