FS: 1996 tomos Targa $500

This is a semi decent tomos targa. It has a clear title and runs great. I am selling it for $500. It runs good and was just rebuilt. It has the basics like a headlight, tail light, and brake light. It has a technigas pipe and a high flow air filter. If you have any questions please ask me and I will answer them for you.

1165284535_dereks_pictures_005.jpg

Re: FS: 1996 tomos Targa $500

This is a nice ped. It runs great, it is is pretty fast for just having a pipe and air filter.

It goes about 35-38mph, or in New Jersey, it does about 55-60 MPH.

Hi I'm also interested in this ped. could u send me some info on it to my e-mail.

i have a newer moped if that is what you want

Chris

hey chris, can you e-mail me about your moped?

I sent you an email

Chris, you know that you can make your own thread?

Chris, I am trying to sell something and you post something that you are trying to sell on my thread. If he wants your moped for a high price than he can go to your thread.

I SAW THIS MOPED IT LOOKED LIKE STEVE WONDER PAINTED IT .I THINK DEREK PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH

...Or your just an asshole. Derek, you can paint my moped any time if you want. Your 'Brush' job is pretty good!

Telling someone that you want to buy 2 things, asking them it drive 3 hours to meet you, and for you to say, no, I don't want them. That is a dick move. You saw the pictures, you agreeded. I don't see how you can knock the paint job, it looks pretty good. I don't see anywhere where it says Mint Tomos.

HE HAS BEEN SELLING IT ON EBAY FOR WEEKS WITH OUT A BID BOTH BIKES HE NOW CAME DOWN IN PRICE BECAUSE NOONE WANTED IT 300.00 DOLLARS HE WANTED MORE FOR BOTH BIKES 2 WWEKS AGO AND IF YOU LOOK AT A PICTURE YOU CANT TELL IF SOMONE PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH AND YOU CANT TELL IF THE PUCH RUNS LIKE SHIT.

i dont like you harry

Toilet Tuner /

nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu new JERSEY!

sorry, had to....DOODS!

this is sad... i just noticed that the olny people on moped army that fight on these threads are from NJ. and then people have the nerve to complain that we get a bad reputation and no respect. i mean its people like you that give nj a bad reputation and fighting on forums and then you complane about it grow up.you dont see any one else arguing on the forums , they all just hangout come here to chat and get help with problems

thank god i am out of here in may.

-Ryan-Alaska-

The one that started it is from new york

Correct.

ny or nj my point is the same we shouldnt be fighting over the stupidest things,.

Ben, i'm pretty sure most people from any state would do the same. I know I would...

Trust me, you would be fighting to if you drove all the up the new york which is an 4 hour drive to sell some guy these mopeds that he already said he wanted and when we got there he basically told me that he doesn't like them and we settled on a price before I even drove there. He took off when my dad started yelling at him.

i agree with you 100% about being pissed you have everyright. but theres just some things you have to see in person, and they might change his mind. Which clearly they did.

ooo.. my falt derek i didnt know that part.. wow drivin 4 hours just to be turned down after someone said they would buy it, thats just fucked up.

I know, he is an asshole. He could of atleast bought them and then sold them but he decided to just sit there and tell me everything that was wrong with them.

400 and it's sold

SOLD

Well, I bought the moped from Derek on ebay. I picked it up the day after Christmas. It does not look like Stevie Wonder painted it!! It runs really well! I weigh 240 and it carries me faster than most mopeds I have ridden. I think the technigas exhaust and air filter do the trick! Everyone who has seen it, has asked me if it is for sale :)

Thanx, for the nice running ped Derek :)

« Go to Topic — end of thread