FS: Clean puch maxi $400

This a clean running maxi for sale. It runs great and has a clear title. It would make a great presant. If you have any questions please ask. I also have it listed on ebay under puch.

1165278273_dereks_pictures_007.jpg

Re: FS: Clean puch maxi $400

sweet ped worth every penny especially because it is titled and registered! some one buy this!

Hi i'm interested in this moped. can you email me with more info on the bike. email: scorpiozrb16@comcast.net

great looking ped man. looks like my maxi's twin (check the profile) and a good deal at that, hope someone gets this sweet find.

Zach, I sent you an email.

thanks

I SAW THIS MOPED IT IS A 1 HP THAT DOES 20 MPH TOPS I DROVE IT AND THEY WANTED MY TIME

It is a 1.5 HP, and I have had it up to 30mph (down hill) It cruses at 25mph.

Harry is just an asshole.

Harry mopeds arnt supposed to do over 25 so they have been restricted. With little work the ped will open up to around 30, and a bit more and it can be well over 35.

30 MPH DOWNHILL YOU HAVE TO WEIGH 50 POUNDS THEN

JON I AGREE BUT THAT MOPED I DROVE IT IT DID 20 MPH AND THERE WAS A RATTLE FROM THE ENGINE THE MPH STICKER WAS REMOVED

I actually weigh 164, I weighed myself today.

Hey harry, die...

those handlebars are ILL, Derek what size are they?

I got the bars from 1977mopeds. They are the taller bars.

I am getting a one speed 1.5 hp model as well. And chances are, since I only weigh a little over 140, that bike will do 30 and more by the time Im done with it. Stock mopeds arent meant to do 50 mph. If I wanted to do that, i would just bolt my 80cc Toro snowthrower motor to my balloon tire bike. i thought i was getting shotchanged in the beginning too, but that bike is just as fast as my Motron Medalist was with its top of the line Minarelli V1. the speedo said 40, but it only made it to 25 also. that 1.5 is good enough for anyone right now. Theyre a little more durable than the two speeds as well. Id rather mod a 1 speed over something that shifts.

Paul

« Go to Topic — end of thread