Honda NU50 $150 SE Michigan

Help me clear the garage. This Urban Express is in fair shape, and runs, but needs work. It lacks the airbox (I've added a POD-type air filter) and the carb needs adjusting. Front brake isn't grabbing but may just need a new cable. Some rust, but a solid frame. New battery, all electrics work fine. Pickup only, Royal Oak area

Re: Honda NU50 $150 SE Michigan

Oh, and if you buy it, I'll toss in a BRAND NEW set of tires and tubes for $25

can you post a pic? interested, thanx

and is the urban express the 2 speed one?

variator!

really??

Sorry for the delay in responding- didn't have notification turned on.

Here's the pic. I'll have more up soon.

1165786513_nu50.jpg

Re: Honda NU50: Photos

More high-res pictures here:

http://mind.dreamhost.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=6835

Next step: Part it out on eBay! ;-)

Variator type drive clutch, speed sensing driven clutch. Acts like the two speed you may be familiar with. Can be a real pain getting top speed if the belt is worn or the clutches need work. My Urban Decay Bagger, after much tinkering, bested at 28 mph. I checked a yard sale special that I had laying around for years and it has fresh clutches and belt. Instantly, she runs right up to 34 topped out, runs 30 at half throttle.

Frank Justice /

Hello, I am interested in your Honda and would like to come and see it if possible. Please email me with your location and a time that would be convenient. Thank you, Frank

Is that an up-to date photo? Where is the rust you say it has--I cant see any at all besides a tad on the front hub. I will take it, as long as I can paypal you now and pick it up after christmas?

Photos were all taken yesterday. Greybeard is coming over tonight, but if he doesn't take it with him, it's yours.

CORRECTION TO LAST POST!

Not greybeard- Frank is coming over to see it. Apologies to Greybeard ;-)

Re: CORRECTION TO LAST POST!

ok let me know if he dont take it

He bought it. But I do have a brand new set of tires and tubes for it for sale. I think I paid $55 for them; offers?

Not a problem. If I did not have one already, I would have been there Saturday.

damn, should have been quicker lol. Thanx anyways. Anything else for sale? The puch? Cmon, you know you need christmas present money $$$$

deals

The Puch? Well, maybe for $900 or $1100 or so... ;-) I love the Puch.

But I'll make you a fabulous deal on a 1979 Suzuki RM100 project bike.

Re: deals

is that a street bike or dirtbike? Whats it need?

Re: deals

It's a motocross bike. Very hot. Needs mostly cosmetic work, like removing the yellow Krylon a previous owner put on it, and installing the new side shields and seat cover I bought for it.

1166128847_rm100.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread