FS: 15:15 Delorto SHA

For sale is a Delorto 15:15 SHA In 100% A+ Condition.

Includes slide, jet, etc.

Has everything you need except the cable!

This is the model w/ the built in auto-releasing choke on the side.

I would like 45$ + shipping for this.

Includes a 64 jet...

Re: FS: 15:15 Delorto SHA

hell yea dude i have been lookin on here for one of these for about a month! paypal or what!?

ill buy it 55 shipped is that good?

alex algarra

31 washington ave

lake hiawatha ,nj 07034

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Yes 55$ shipped sounds good to me.

I'll send it out when i receive payment via any way you'd like.

Paypal Preferred.

DirtBikeDude027@Comcast.net if paypal... Contact me for other payment options.

If he dont come through, Ill take it also.

Well he hasn't replied yet... so anyone... 55$ shipped. Anywhere.

BUMP

BUMP----

you said 45 + shipping in your first post, now 55 shipped. shipping will not be $10, so you essentially raised the price.

Fine 45+ Shipping... i'm just going by what someone offered me.

Or Best Offer? Happy? But... i won't move much....

Sean, is this the one that was on your tomos? interested.

yo i can get them new for $45 to my work, ill give u $45 for it shipped.anyway ill only be like $5 to ship it if u put it in a little box and send usps

-Samz

if you can paypal the money... then 45$ shipped wil lwork... and yes rick that is the one that was on my ped.

Bump

email sent...

Still have this carb for sale? I can paypal $45 shipped. email me and let me know.

Todd

Sorry sold last night... Shipped Today... Sorry.

SOLD.

So, I've not heard from you in over a week

I still don't have the carb.

so, what's the deal?

I sent it as i told you i did.

And when i told you i did?

I'll give you the insurance information and the tracking number tonight when my dad gets home w/ my car.

so when was that email being sent???

you've not even replied to the emails i've sent you either

this seems to be the only way to get your attention...

......and thats why we all dont buy from jersey teens........

Sean - in case you managed to ignore your emails again, you should have recieved the following email from me, courtasy of Paypal:

Sean -

Time to get this settled.

On Dec. 15, 2006, I sent via Paypal $55 for the Dellorto 15.15 carburetor and shipping. As agreed on Dec. 14th it was to be shipped out that day.

On Dec. 26, 2006, you contacted me saying that you had not shipped it out and assured me it was going to be shipped on Dec. 27th via USPS Priority (I’m assuming this is the method of shipping as you said you would be "shipping to 2 day."

On Jan. 3, 2007, I had yet not received the carb and sent you an email with no reply.

On Jan. 4, 2007, I posted an inquiry on Mopedarmy.com public forums. This time you did reply stating that you did ship it on Dec. 27th. You also stated that you would email me "...the insurance information and the tracking number tonight when my dad gets home w/ my car."

On Jan. 8, 2007, I had STILL not received any information. I emailed you for more information and did not receive a reply.

On Jan. 9, 2007, while you were active on Mopedarmy.com public forums, I posted yet another inquiry which has also gone without a reply

At this point I see that you have three options:

1- Email me the original tracking number, and provide me with the information given to you in regards to the shipping insurance you claim to have purchased by Friday, January 12, 2007.

2- Send me the carburetor with a FedEx or UPS tracking number by Monday, January 15, 2007.

3- Refund my $55 payment immediately, receivable no later than Saturday, January 13, 2007.

Its unfortunately things have had to escalate to this level. It would likely be in your best interest to make sure we resolve this as quickly as possible.

~Isaac Miller

This Sean fuck-up gives Jersey a bad name.

« Go to Topic — end of thread