wtb ape hanger handlebars

does anyone have ape hanger bars for a puch newport

Re: wtb ape hanger handlebars

schwinn shops have 15" risers for $13, at least over here in MI

Your going to have to buy all ne cables and lengthen your switch wires.

thanks I didnt think of that

i have a set of ape hangers from a motobecane cady if you are still interested. i will take a pic of em if you want.

they aren't as big as i thought, but there they are. name a price. you ship.

1165254245_bars.jpg

I HAVE TO CHECK TODAY TO SEE IF I CAN GET CABLES LONG ENOUGH TO REACH THANKS ILL LET YOU KNOW LATER

kk no need for caps locks, i can see the letters just fine.

You would of had ape hangers if you wouldn't have dicked me over when I drove all the way up to new york to sell you mopeds and you took off.

i have ape hangers there like just under 3 feet high lol, u can see the picture in my profile in the top corner.

-Samz

Well the handlebars were the best par4t of that 1hp half blown engine puch moped that you tried to sell me for 500.00 no wonder you tried twice to list it on ebay and did not get one bid on either bike you listed because you lied about the condition and the spped of the bike

And Also derek that tomos the other ped you tried to sell me looked like steve wonder tried to paint it oh yea that is right you swaid you painted it

Harry, it was actually a 1.5 HP Puch. It runs fine.

Maybe I can help you paint some hair on that bald head of yours. Plus you should be fine since you did say that you had atleast 25 other guys that would sell there puchs to you for like $5.

get over it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account