WTB: Puch Cylinder and Head

For my maxi MKII. Will buy cylinder only if that's all I can find.

Re: WTB: Puch Cylinder and Head

I have one on my 78 maxi MKII. Piston+rings are brand new with about 20 miles on them. I just ordered a 70cc kit, kinda wanted to hang on to the stock stuff though, whats it worth I geuss? Do you need the top head too (one cracked fin)?.

I have a head with a cracked fin already, ha. I really need the cylinder more than anything. But, I figured since I was changing it out, might as well try to buy the whole top end for a decent price.

If you really don't want to give it up I totally understand.

However, on MopedJunkyard they have a used cylinder going for 75 bucks. I was hoping to spend less than that by asking one of you guys from MA. I recently got a used/new piston and rings, but I'd take those off of your hands as well if the price is right.

Word.

Timmy Southpark /

I should still have several used top ends in my garage. Do you know what # you need?

So you know, puch made many different cylinders for these bikes, and the piston kits are really made to interchange between them... They had aluminum cylinders stamped 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5... then their was high torque cylinders (steel sleeve) stamped 11, 22, 33. Some magnums also had cylinders which much larger cooling fins.

It's an 11

« Go to Topic — end of thread