anyone gottent things from rv34 rick? don't trust

since he seems to have a thing for taking your money and never shipping.

there is at least one other guy from the thread i will link that also hasn't gotten his parts, and it has been weeks. at the latest he told me that he put my stuff in UPS ground shipping on the 16th of november. probably more like the 14th. it is now the 3rd of december which is almost 20 days out.

it was just a chain tensioner and some bottom brackets for the plastic puch switches, barely a "large package"

it would be one thing if he came on today and said he hadnt been able to ship it, but he answered a long time ago saying it was on the way, but has no tracking info, no idea where he sent it either.

this pisses me off. i expected this stuff by around thanksgiving, and here i am still twiddling my thumbs.

you have something to say for yourself rick, go right ahead. i guess giving the children here the benifit of the doubt is being a little too trusting.

Re: anyone gottent things from rv34 rick? don't tr

I think its just an issue of slowness, like 25mph moped slowness,

i dunno, almost three weeks would be usps ground to the MOON.

and he hasnt been able to answer any of my questions, and has signed on a few times, ignoring his own super sale thread.

and some dude who works for ups said that ground shouldnt take more than 8 days to ALASKA. its been almost 3 times as much time.

i hope i am wrong. it would be great if i am wrong, but maybe this will get his attention. i am sick of emailing and writing him and posting here and getting NOTHING said back to me. hell, i wanted to make this post even a few days back and have been holding off as long as i could. but im done.

See Ya Moped Army /

If people would do their research before sending their money, all of this could be avoided. Rick's proclivity to make excuses for slow shipping is well known throughout this forum.

so many people were in on that thread, i thought he was ok. is there another thread like this one? from now on, it shouldnt be hard for other people.

you know what they say about assuming things

:(

ok well, he has finally contacted me and the things havent shipped. sooo i guess you can trust him, but.. well.. this stands as an example

Rick never has time to ship them and can never make time. Rick lives on a very busy schedule and probably doesn't mean to ship that late. I am going to start helping him with his shipping so it will be a lot faster.

See Ya Moped Army /

Then Rick shouldn't be selling parts. End of story.

yeah for real. if hes not going to ship stuff people pay for, then he needs to not promise people he will. it's our job to police this kind of bs, so dont let him get away with it. if he sells more moped stuff on this forum, let people know so they wont get screwed.

yeah, I had the samething happen.

I ordered a Targa LX generator coil from him that I desperaly needed like a MONTH ago! He gave me a fair price of $40, and agreed to ship it first, and let me pay him later,

I was really busy with college finals, so it took me a little longer then I thought to get the money order together... but I noticed that it had already been like a week, and no part.

So... if you have read that other post... you know the rest of the story...

Glad I never never sent that money order, because it's obvious that my parts arn't comming.

As a result (because it's been so long that I now don't have a choice), I had to pay the highway robbery price of $150 for a damn generator coil from a dealership!

Someone should seriously add buyer/seller feedback ratings to this forum.

Maitland Of the Loin /

if the board supports it, everyone can use heatware (i think thats the site) that is a feedback rating system that people can refer to.

Rick has a very long history of slow shipping. He also tells people it has shipped and then a month later actually ships the part out. The plus side is I guess they eventually do get the part. But long after wards.

heatware

Yea i use heatware all the time for computer parts

Hey CH, FWIW, if Evan happens to have the coil you need you'll have it part in hand B4 you even know it. The same way we make each other aware of sellers with poor performance records I think its also fair to make public notice when one of our gang does what they say they will do and when they say they will do it..David

i agree with mopedlar, if you cant ship the part out (say with in a week or so after payment is received) then he shouldnt be selling any thing.

I can vouch that he dose ship stuff out "eventually"

Took a month to get my swingarm - but it was in perfect condition when it arrived.

yup,eventually here too

got it

december 15, ordered nov 11th.

Smitty Smith /

Ditto ... got what I paid for ... eventually.

But hey, in anyone's defense, if you're selling a lot of parts to a lot of people, be it by an individual, or a business, there's just not enough hours in a day sometimes.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

I definately agree with that one smitty

here is my major complaint.

you cant ship stuff out, then dont tell me one three seperate occasions that you shipped stuff out.

go look at the thread, before thanksgiving i asked if it HAD BEEN SHIPPED, and he said yes. as we continued to talk he then weeks later told me again that it had been shipped, when it hadnt.

i dealt with someone else whom i ordered shit from a few days later and only got a few days before the stuff from rick, but you dont see me blasting him because the whole time he answered my questions clearly and quickly. and even though that answer was that i wasnt getting my parts when i expected origionally, i was able to rest assured because i knew exactly what was happening and when he TOLD me the parts shipped, they did.

its the being lied to that pisses me off.

« Go to Topic — end of thread