14mm bing and other parts for sale

Maitland Of the Loin /

40 + shipping. works great. comes with a 64 or 60 jet (whichever I have a double of)

I also have a supermaxi exhaust (basically a stock exhaust, but it looks cooler by far) for 25 plus shipping.

I also have two motobecane wheels, no brake hubs, with a little rust on em for 30 + shipping.

I also have an e50 bottom end, rusted crank and piston. Clutch may still be good. Definitley a project engine. Crank does move freely. Make offer.

Peugeot Gurtner carb, works but has a leaky float bowl. Or no float and float bowl cover. Not sure since Ive moved stuff around. Airbox is definitley good. 10 bucks + shipping

Regular stock puch exhaust, needs a little cleaning. 15 bucks plus shipping

I probably cant take pictures until next week. And that would most likely be the only time I could ship, but I will ship USPS Priority.

Re: 14mm bing and other parts for sale

15$ for the botom end?

I would like to see the supermaxi exahust and im instrested. Just let me know. thanks.

supermaxi exhausts are really cool looking. the are designed for a magnum style cylinder though but they have a really beefy look.

Maitland Of the Loin /

Harold, Im driving north to my parents house in humboldt, ill get a picture of the engine for you in like 6 hours or something.

as for the exhaust no picture until tomorrow, since its at my old place here in santa cruz. Its in very good condition (black with a chrome heatshield)

lol for 15$ I dont need a picture. however feel free to put some agricultural products from humbolt in the pakage. i'll pay extra!

i have been getting better at rebuilding engines. i thought it would be fun to build another one and have a spare engine laying around =) sounds like nothing a little wd40 and some new bearings cant fix.

supermaxi exhaust pic

not the best picture but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. they were used on the high end korado's with the boost port cylinders and on the Super maxi's in germany and austria which i have never been able to find an online picture of. i have one in a book though which is in SF.

Re: supermaxi exhaust pic

That is pretty sweet looking. Does it still allow you to use the pedels, and does it match up to a normal maxi exahust port and hanger?

Also mkelly, is that like the one you have, same colors and all? And what condition is it in?

thats actually exactly the same one he has. i sold him the engine it came on. will work find on a normal frame as long as its a angled exhaust port cylinder.

Im not sure what you mean by the angled exahust port, like are the studs angled?

have you ever seen a magnum cylinder or a metrakit 80cc or gilardoni 75cc? the spot where the exhaust attaches is flat, perpendicular with the ground on a regular cylinder like maxi or polini or athena. on the angle kind it is not perpendicular it is at an angle. if you mounted this pipe on a stock cylinder the tail end of the exhaust would be much much lower than normal.

Maitland Of the Loin /

yeah i dont know why i told you id take a picture haha. im just hella hectic right now.

yeah that is the exact same pipe in the exact same condition. It would probably even work on a non angled port due to its own angle.

so does 15 plus whatever shipping sound good harold? id get it shipped out next monday or tuesday

fo shizzle

I have a super maxi exhaust on my maxi. fits to the frame but i had to put a dent into it so the pedal wouldnt scrape. great looking pipe. damnit harold i wanted that e50 ahha its urs tho 15$ahahah

Maitland Of the Loin /

are you still interested in the exhaust?

i was getting a 14mm bing shipped to me, but it looks like it may have dissapeared. i think i find out later this afternoon, but if it is gone, i would love yours. can i call dibs on it for a bit?

mkelly, where you able to get a better picture than the one that harold posted?

Maitland Of the Loin /

ill take one today if you want.

yeah, if you dont mind.

I thought I had dibs on the carb, we've been sending emails back and forth. I thought we agreed on a price but I haven't heard back in a few days.

oh, well gabe, that is a no then to me :)

oh well, didnt see it, sorry.

Maitland Of the Loin /

sorry I didnt email you back gabe. I get shitloads of school emails/spam emails sometimes shit slips through.

Someone had already said 40 shipped hours before you got back to me.

« Go to Topic — end of thread