OT? paying for things bought from moped army peeps

so how do you all normally run things around here?

i am sort of in a funk because i feel right now that i have paid for shit from two people and have gotten less than clear responses since about where my items have gone. i know my money is gone, i know two weeks have passed on one thing sent ups ground and another that at last talk was going to be sent 3 day express and here i am with nothing.

how long does shipping generally take? lets say ups across the country? am i just being impatient because this is keeping me from riding my fast fun ped, or am i right to be a little put off by these transactions?

i just want my shit and i want to ride, and i dont have the money to get into it all again going after those parts. and i am tired of non responses from the sellers.

i wish i could pay when i got the items from now on, but that will never happen either :(

Re: OT? paying for things bought from moped army p

Its all between you and the seller. Some people are better than others. If its who I think it is, just give him time. He needs to work on shipping stuff in a timely manner. Once its shipped its only a matter of days before you get it, though this is a busy time of year for shipping company's I imagine.

If its who I think it is, just give him time.

Man, I wonder who that could be? Hmm, who on this site has gotten in a lot of trouble for shipping things out very late? Man, I just can't think of who it is. . . . .

lol

LMAO

OT? paying for things bought from moped army peeps

well, if it is the ONE, he says it has already been shipped. and the other i havent heard from :(

but ok.

i will put on my patient cape and sit.

but in another week i will be shipping myself out to their houses to kick their asses.

hey its not me i swear!

Yeah, I think it starts with an R...

if you're shit takes a ridiculously long time, or if you get ripped off, please let us know. the members of this website take care of their own pretty well.

yeah, that is where i am about to head.

like i said. one more (as absurd as that is, i could walk a package here in three weeks) week, or at least one more response and then its clobberin time.

and getting paypal to refund my money if possible, time.

and then searching for the damn parts. FUCK. that is what pisses me off, i cant go on rides on my 25mph ciao anymore, its just not satisfying. and if i dont get my puch going again before 2007 i am going to be pretty pissed. i know some people who will be getting coal this year.

Hey I think you guys are right about the holiday clogging things up . A package to the military usually takes a week ,last package took two and a half . I guess , be patient , it'll give you time to sharpen your broadheads !!

the mystery person, not with the thread that has 126 posts, has been back in touch with me. so he is chill again, as i always believed.

capes are dangerous around spokes and sprockets..lol I use e-bay and themopedjunkyard.com...no probs! good luck!

« Go to Topic — end of thread