WTB: Puch odds & ends.

I need a Puch left pedal arm (7" long) (which isn't bent/ has good threads) and kickstand with clamps and hardware. A pinto/swinger kickstand would be fine and I imagine a maxi stand will work also. And maybe a magnum swingarm if you have a cheap ugly one kicking around.

Thanks,

Grey

Re: WTB: Puch odds & ends.

I have the center stand with the hardware. $10

I have the pedal arm. Just give Derek $5 for it I owe him.

A regular Maxi stand might be too short. Since it's for a Kromag, I think that you need to get one that is specific to the Kromag/Pinto/Swinger/Murray. Not sure if a Magnum stand would also be one of the longer ones since that also uses the tubular frame. I'll measure my stands and let you know for sure.

The Kromag/Pinto/etc. bikes have a center stand that is about two inches longer. I have one of those for you. Although that might be cool to have a bike on its center stand with both wheels touching the ground.

I've got a lead on the the kickstand stuff, anyone have any of the other stuff?

Grey

I'm getting a dozen Puch parts bikes and a mess of Puch parts (half a truck load) new and NOS Let me know what youneed next week end and I will see what I got

« Go to Topic — end of thread