lazer sport 50 with professionally ported V-1

I have a monster lazer sport 50 for sale

this bike has a professionally ported minarelli v-1 on it with a modified bullet exhaust, bored out intake and a few other tweaks. this bike needs a little love as it was a daily rider last year. It does run nut it needs a headlight and a tailight bulb. it has a nos wire harness on it, and i have the side panels. I'll also throw in a spare v-1 with intake and whatever else I can find laying around. the bike also needs a rear tube. make me an offer. no shipping, located in Royal Oak Michigan. this bike was doing 35mph at least with my fat ass on it. it's a rocket. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

J

248-302-9524

Re: lazer sport 50 with professionally ported V-1

without seeing a picture, I'll offer 200. Want to sell the city bike?

and is it a top tank laser?

I'd love to see a pic... especially of your "bored intake"...

I'm working a project Lazer Sport 50... some photos would be great.

Justin

I may be able to get some pics up by tomorrow. It is a top tank and in pretty good shape but by no means perfect. I'm looking to get about $250. as far as a pic of the bored out intake that would mean taking it apart. I worked at a Museum driving Model t's and the Guys in the model t shop bored it out to almost 16mm top and bottom. then they smoothed it. The topend was ported by someone in motion left and was nos about 500 miles ago. the piston and rings are also new about 500miles ago.

City bike belongs to girlfriend now or I totally would.

I also have a sachs eagle 2 for sale but Chad burke has first dibs. bike runs, needs tailight and a petcock. blue, blast to ride

put up a pic, I got 250

oops, didnt read the toptank part, sorry.

bump

Where is Chad Burke these days? I tried emailing hima bunch of time w/o a response.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread