FS 1984 HONDA Z50R CUSTOM

bike has a 84cc kit i put in it last year that cost about $300... bike runs and rides excellent, starts easy everytime. rear brake needs adjusted/replaced. bike pulls hard, wheelies strong in first gear, and in second. will pull a 250lb guy up a 45 degree incline no problem. has been indestructible for us, never let us down. transmisison shifts smooth. has rewelded handlebars which were raised 2 inches or so, so a full size adult can ride. comes with beautiful pink grips. this is a GREAT pit bike. i wouldn't sell, but i have too many pitbikes right now.

i'm in youngstown, ohio

make an offer.

1164845232_dsc0985711_22_06_003.jpg

Re: FS 1984 HONDA Z50R CUSTOM

in the future when you want to sell something, take the time to clean it up before selling it. you might get more money for it that way and more people will want to purchase it.

yes, i know that. bike does not clean up nice. pic shows all it's glory. it's a workhorse, plain and simple. it never gets 'pretty'.

If you put those grips back on your daughters bike I'll give you 250.

you no likey the pink grips?

to me, the pink grips _make_ the bike. sorta 'business meets pleasure'. which makes it much better for general havoc-raising purposes.

and only a bike that tough could get away with pink grips.

(must've posted too quick above.)

thats definitely not one for the street, and the pink grips......no comment. Its only good as a trail bike. Id pay 250 for it as well, only because it has been modified. It would, however be amusing to see a clown ride that thing in a circus lol. Seriously, its a nice bike even with the dirt on it, just needs some lovin and some gentle mods to be street legal.

Paul

that thing will never be street legal unless you want to run all your own lights, I dont know if the DMV would have it though. That things worth 250 stock. I was serious about the offer too.

« Go to Topic — end of thread