Polini? for sale? for moi?

the creature in my loins longs for the throaty gurgle of italian displacement. where am i to find such power? how may i reach epic speeds? i am a poser with a polini sticker on my helmet.

please help me not be a poser. i will take a new kit, a used kit, i will eat green eggs and ham. if you have the 4petal reedvalve kit too i will be your man whore forever.

paypal inc. is my kit?

Re: Polini? for sale? for moi?

this is what i look like without a polini....

How many of those kits have you owned?

only 1. it has just gone on 5 bikes.

bump =)

whats MOI

Moi, me, French?

LA RESISTANCE!

found one!

thanks anyway but found one =)

Re: found one!

Etheran St.james /

I like how that worked, 6 of the 9 above posts are by the original author....no on topic responses but you still got one. simply magic.

Re: found one!

gotta love moped army.

Harold,

Other topic yet, How are you hands doing post that fall?

really well. they are totally usable now. sensitive because its new skin but totally able to ride and work on peds. thanks for asking man. the doctor said i healed faster than almost anyone she has ever seen with that kind of injury.

i changed the dressings every night. and used hydrogen peroxide, then antibactierial soap then neosporin every day too. im guessing thats why. fuck the first time i changed the bandages i learned the hard way that they make these things called non stick pads................ i started using those after an hour of kicking the shit out of my bathroom sink and almost passing out from the pain of taking the wrong kind of bandages off.

« Go to Topic — end of thread