WTB running moped, Bay Area, CA

I am a college student located in Santa Cruz, CA, and looking to buy a running moped that wont require work. From a search on craig's list i found this to be my best bet:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/240936723.html

However after reading these fourms 950$ sounds a bit expensive and no doubt excedes my budget. Does anyone have a solid moped for sale in SC or the Bay area for around 500-600 dollars they would sell? Thanks.

Re: WTB running moped, Bay Area, CA

yeah its more expensive because its actually not a moped. that is a scooter. mopeds have pedals and are 50cc's stock. Nick from Norcalmopeds has a shop in santa cruz and he sells bikes. you should track him down.

or just keep you eyes on CL. there are usually a lot of peds in the 600$ range.

Maitland Of the Loin /

I can ask Nick if he has any, but I dont think he does right now what with finals and all. He might have one after finals though

WTB running moped, Bay Area, CA

That's a motorcycle anyways.

thanks for the responses all, didn't know that was a motorcylce, /bonk

the yellow ones are the best ;)

Maitland Of the Loin /

blue bomber for lyfe

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

if you dont mind the drive, check sacramento's craiglist i got a vespa up on that bird.

there are a bunch that show up in SC all the time, i think some right now even...

also, sc is not the bay area.

:P

Maitland Of the Loin /

im willing to bet most of the ones that came up in SC alot were either mine or nick from norcalmopeds.

Im not selling anymore though

« Go to Topic — end of thread