hey huffy puffy

will you sell me a spree motor or top end? come on man

Re: hey huffy puffy

I got some parts motors,ect... what exactly do you need, good cylinder or rings or piston?

i need a whole motor or at least a new top end.mine is shit. my moped is all there but the plastic in the back is gone. i will trade the luggage rack if that.

so you want a entire topend or motor + rear plastics and you want to trade me for a rear rack?

no i just saw that you wanted rear racks with good signals and i thought maybe you'd want it .

oh sorry, I thought thats what you meant because you said "I will trade the luggage rack if that". Is your motor good besides the top end? I'll sell you a top end (jug, piston, and rings) out of an engine with good compression for 40 shipped.

do ya have the whole motor? well i split the cases and they were my first so maybe i screwed them up. also i dont know if any of the other parts are bad. i could bring my old one and one with a siezed bottom end bearing to give you that you can sell if that helps. i also got a good luggage rack too if that makes a difference.

So you have 2 bad engines? Do either of them have good working kickstarts on them? If you have 2 good working complete kickstarts, give me those and the rear rack and I got a complete good engine for ya.

sorry only one kickstart. however i could get another and trade ya. hold on to that motor for me while i find a kickstart. also how much cash and kickstart and rack for motor?

Give me your bunk motor, the rack, a good kickstart and 25 bucks. By kickstart I mean the complete assembly (the engine sidecover with the kicker lever still attatched and the gears inside that have to do with the kickstart. Are you gonna need it shipped? That would add about 13-14 bucks onto that. But that would cancel out if you had to ship the stuff to me too so.....

and what year is your spree? The # of wires coming out of the motor is different between the years.

Holy crap please use friggin email ! !!!

oh uh mmmkay. Hey, want to sell that wagovan yet?

maybe in the spring.

i believe it's 1986 but may be 87.

better check for sure cause they are way different wiring. If you remove the big leg shield plastic piece in the front there is a sticker underneath on the main tube of the frame that the forks go through. Let me know, or just count how many wires are coming off your motor and what color they are. I have 86s and 87s so no worries.

just call me up about 6:30, 616-499-7023, its gonna take way too long typing back and forth like this. That way I can go down in my garage and actually see WTF I have while I'm talking to you. I'll be home all night.

« Go to Topic — end of thread