where to find: 17x2.75 tires?

cant find them on ebay. dont want to call 10 moped shops looking for them. any idea on where to get them?

Re: where to find: 17x2.75 tires?

i can get u a 17x2/14 or 2.5 for $15 i have a perfect condition tire, im pretty sure.

-Samz

im specifically looking for 2.75 duder. i know where to get 2.25 and 2.50 but thank you anyway.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Harold, talk to Jon (nerdo) here in Orlando. If I am right, he might have scored some larger than 2.50. Michellin Gazelle's or something. Then again, I'm half awake. Casey Jones...

Denniskirk.com has some... If you don't mind IRCs.

I can get nos whitewall m/c tires that size....but they aint cheap......if you exhaust all other sources email me....

I haven't ordered from here yet but check out these beauty's (Michelin m29)

http://www.americanmototire.com/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d569.html

Grey

grab some michellin m29s form www.denniskirk.com. I've been running them on my magnums for a few year now. Great tire

those look awesome..................

wow those are great looking tires. good prices too man thanks for the link.

Hey, thanks brent. I cant wait for them to get here.

Ok so I just searched google for what I wanted and it gave me Ron Ayers, their site is messed up with the shipping prices so just call them to place your order. I got 2 gazelles and 2 tubes shipped for 39 bucks. Great deal in my book.

« Go to Topic — end of thread