BATAVUS STEP THROUGH FOR SALE MINNESOTA

Hey everyone, i saw this cheapie for sale. Its similar to the model i wanted, but Im awaiting a Puch Maxi. Someone else can have her and enjoy her for fifty bucks.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/241362477.html

Peace

Paul

Re: BATAVUS STEP THROUGH FOR SALE MINNESOTA

Trevor,

I assumed you got to this one already. Good luck

Paul

I actually Didn't, so, yea. If you could get me a list or brian could, I would be happy to buy a moped! I live right off 52 and I think it would be easy to get to.

Did the owner get back to you? what was wrong with her? It seemed to me that the only thing that was missing was the clutch cover was missing. the body looked great compared to the last step through i looked at and that was a Bronco. Of course, that Bronco was only 25 bucks. Bryan sent me a list(it has since been lost) i think he can send it to you, these arent mint peds though, these are builders that need moderate, but not too difficult work. Bryan offered me a Garelli top tank, two Motobecanes needing bearings, a beautiful Peugoet 103 with no spark and missing front fender, but no rust and 700 miles. I would check the coil and points on that one. He also offered a Batavus like the one i posted, but yellow that needs minor motor work, but the head is off. You should also check Bluecat Garage, but just to warn you, you probably wont get a deal with them. The owner does not like mopeds, but he has lots of them and sells them off at whatever price he thinks is fair, which may be 400 or more. He does however, have some rare bikes and he works on them for cost. I dont have a moped right now, just my mothballed Yamaha that Im waiting to trade off for one since it is in project condition and equal value to a moped. I would see what other peds Bryan is willing to part with, but he has a pretty big collection. I think your best bet will be a project bike. Im getting a base price Puch 1 speed and modding it out as soon as i get it.

Paul

So, he has project bikes, because that Is what I was looking for! I really need a moped, and since I'm in MN, it could be a winter project, I just want some thing that is going to require $200+ dollars worth of work! If u here anything, contact me here, or at TrevFred61_67@yahoo.com

Brystheguy would be the one to talk to, he had a whole list and i think i told you what he was willing to part with. Two motobecanes needing bearings, a Peugoet 103 with no spark but 700 miles, A Garelli toptank, and a Batavus HS50 needing engine work and it has the head off, but with it. You would just have to make a decision based on that and talk with the man

Paul

« Go to Topic — end of thread