WTB: Moped in South MN

I am looking for any condition of running moped for reasonable price in SE MN, please email me for any questions or if you have one.

WTB: Moped in South MN

Trevor,

I am going to be going up to MSP in a couple of weeks. I may be able to bring something along for you. What are we talking about in terms of price and are you looking for a project or a runner? Just wondering because if you're looking to spend $100 I really don't have anything.

Re: WTB: Moped in South MN

HEY!!

I got one for 1000 and it doesn't RUN!!!

???????

What are you talking about?

That is a ripoff brad, it aint worth it. I don't think u

brystheguy, I would like to know whats the cheapest you have, and if u r coming up Highway 52, I am like, 6 miles off the road. So its pretty easy to get to. So I would like prices and conditions if you could. Email me pics too, I like to know what I'm gettin.

Trevor,

I posted a link to a Batavus for fifty bucks in the south metro. Bryans got some good ones with him to. Hes supposed to be bringing one up for me. what kind of bikes are you into? Have you checked out Sportwheels?

Paul

bryan,

hes talking about that Sachs G3 that one guy in Zumbrota was trying to sell for a grand cause it had new paint. That was idiotic.

Paul

Just anything in decent condition, so this batavus, where did u post the link?

I emailed that guy on the batavus.

I was looking for anything really, but if you could email me prices and conditions that would be nice. Some pics would be appreciated also!

in case anyone has something for you Trevor, im bumping this post up.

Paul

Bump

bump

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread