buy these pipes

$80 shipped in the US,contact me if your not in the US and ill get you a new price

1164506027_proma.jpg

Re: buy these pipes

looks like a biturbo with a custom can

email sent

i think these are way better for puch than biturbo,not only quality but performance.

i call dibs on the pipe

can u send me ur info so i can send a money order

my email is matthew_twenty1@yahoo.com

thanks,

matt

Save me one. Paypal is fucking stupid. It's STILL transferring money.

I agree, our 80cc puch magnum had one. we never knew what it could do because there is no street in wilbraham empty AND long enough to find out. The speedo just whipped around to 30 when you gave it gas, when that pipe was good and hot... man, hang the **** on!

dont worry knox,i got you

If you have any left in 2-3 days I'll take one too.

ok,get back with me then

Hey, I have the $$ to buy one now, whats your paypal? Also, I just bought an airsal 70cc kit and a bing 15mm, so with your pipe what jet would you suggest? It has an 82 in it now, and should I use the stock airbox or not? Thanx alot.

Hey I just sent you the money. I think it'll give you my address, but i'll email you that in a second, just in case.

I have a similar question to huffy - I just got a 15 mm bing carb for my 1.5 hp, 1speed puch maxi. What jet size would you reccomend for this? Like... approximately.

thanks again

-knox

these pipes fit E50 and Z50? Mine is a 2 speed Z50.

they'll fit a za50 as long as your not using a magnum cylinder.with the airsal kit id start with a 90 and work my way down until it doesnt make fart noises at top speed,then do plug chops.

knox,the stock 82 may me ok but id think youd need around a 76.you're using a stock top end right?

Yup. Thanks!

dont take just my word,ask other people

Hellarad Johnnny Johnnny /

have anymore left?

yeah we have a couple left, email lee.

hey I paypalled the $$ last night. The payment came from jessicamvigil@hotmail.com Sorry, should have said that so you know who the hell that is payment from lol. Its my girlfriends email. Just ship it to that address (kragspough). Thanx

cool,had to work a few jobs today.im shippimg tomorrow

sounds great, thanx

« Go to Topic — end of thread